Windows 10: Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

Discus and support Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I got a new laptop, and am getting these popping noises constantly accompanied with an obnoxious stutter sound every few minutes whenever I listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mulic3, Dec 3, 2019.

1. mulic3 Win User

Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

So I got a new laptop, and am getting these popping noises constantly accompanied with an obnoxious stutter sound every few minutes whenever I listen to music - be it an mp3 or a video. I feel like I've tried everything - different kinds of drivers, changing registry values for the realtek audio card, trying both manufacturer and windows drivers', bios update, a clean re installation of windows 10 (version 1909) - NOTHING Helps! When I connect a usb audio card it seems to work properly but I'm not willing to move around with an audio card constantly connected to my laptop.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

mulic3, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Suvayu Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

Hello,

Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen
    gets hang and within a minute I got the blue screen with Stopcode DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

The system gets automatically restarted. Please help.

Suvayu, Dec 3, 2019
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

AlienIsGOD, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

1. Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL - Similar Threads - Very Loud Stutter

2. Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?: Hi,I am facing frequent BSOD while surfing the internet. Till now, I am not getting any clue while debugging the Dump file. Can anyone please help me to find out the actual reason? I am pasting my MiniDump files here:...
  3. Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?: Hi,I am facing frequent BSOD while surfing the internet. Till now, I am not getting any clue while debugging the Dump file. Can anyone please help me to find out the actual reason? I am pasting my MiniDump files here:...
  4. Camera not working for Lenovo s340 14IILWindows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working for Lenovo s340 14IILWindows 11: Hello, I have a Lenovo s340 14IIL laptop. Couple days back I updated to windows 11 and lost my access to integrated webcam. I tried updating, reinstalling my driver but hasn't worked out. Also I checked all my camera settings and also tried the Fn + F8, shutter opening and...
  5. Camera not working for Lenovo s340 14IILWindows 11

Camera not working for Lenovo s340 14IILWindows 11: Hello, I have a Lenovo s340 14IIL laptop. Couple days back I updated to windows 11 and lost my access to integrated webcam. I tried updating, reinstalling my driver but hasn't worked out. Also I checked all my camera settings and also tried the Fn + F8, shutter opening and...
  6. My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing

My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing: Since about a day after I downloaded the new Windows 11 update, my computer has been blue screen crashing and restarting. typically these crashes happen before I can even enter my passcode, but sometimes they can happen up to 15 minutes after logging in. These happenings are...
  7. Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working: Hi all,my camera/video on my laptop isn't working. Googled and tried a lot of options, none of which have worked including un- and reinstalling my camera, checking for hardware changes.... I did eventually find that there was no Imaging Devices under my Device Manager...
  8. Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL: Hello, I am interested in changing the ram memory of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad s340-15IWL). Do you know which memories are compatible or where can I find all that information? (mhz that it supports, maximum amount of memory etc) Thanks submitted by /u/VeganoCuliao...
  9. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working: My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed about a month ago that my camera could not be used at all. I had no problem with it before until it one day just stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s340-14iil drivers