Windows 10: Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

Discus and support Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I got a new laptop, and am getting these popping noises constantly accompanied with an obnoxious stutter sound every few minutes whenever I listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mulic3, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:47 AM.

1. mulic3 Win User

Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

So I got a new laptop, and am getting these popping noises constantly accompanied with an obnoxious stutter sound every few minutes whenever I listen to music - be it an mp3 or a video. I feel like I've tried everything - different kinds of drivers, changing registry values for the realtek audio card, trying both manufacturer and windows drivers', bios update, a clean re installation of windows 10 (version 1909) - NOTHING Helps! When I connect a usb audio card it seems to work properly but I'm not willing to move around with an audio card constantly connected to my laptop.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

2. Suvayu Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

Hello,

Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen
    gets hang and within a minute I got the blue screen with Stopcode DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

The system gets automatically restarted. Please help.

3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:49 AM
  4. Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

Thema:

Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL

1. Very Loud Stutter and popping on a new Lenovo S340-14IIL - Similar Threads - Very Loud Stutter

2. Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon: Hi all, I finished building my new gaming computer recently and facing serious audio (popping, crackling, stuttering) issues as soon I start a game. These issues are appearing in both, the onboard sound device and the dedicated gameDAC from Steelseries. At least the gameDAC...
  3. Loud pop before playing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud pop before playing sound: I'm having problems with audio. Every time a sound plays, I hear a loud pop. This issue only occurs when I'm using my headphones. I think this is a driver or software issue but I don't know how to fix it. Any help? (I'm using Windows 10 Home v. 1903 on an HP Notebook...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10: Hello, Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen gets...
  5. Sound very loud even at 1% volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound very loud even at 1% volume: Even when my headphones are set to 1% in the volume mixer, everything is almost deafening. At 100% it's as if they're speakers instead of earphones. How can I make 1% quiet? I've updated all my drivers and have a set of Heil Sound headphones....
  6. windows 10 very loud and very piercing beep twice 5 times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 very loud and very piercing beep twice 5 times a day: this has been happening for about 1.5 years. my computer will just randomly emit a very loud and very piercing beep. 99% of the time i'm not using it so i don't think my input has anything to do with it. 99.99% of the time it repeats the beep about 15-30 seconds later. note...
  7. very loud piercing beep at random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very loud piercing beep at random: for about the last 1.5 years my computer will randomly emit a very very loud and very very piercing beep. about 10 seconds later it repeats said beep. every time it does it twice. most of the time it does it while i'm not using the computer so i don't see how i'm doing it...
  8. Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing

Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing: Hello, Recently, when listening to certain sounds, I have realized that, for some reason, the computer plays these sounds in a much lower volume than originally intended. [ATTACH] Even though in this particular example, it isn't too noticeable, almost everything I hear from...
  9. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio

Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio: I've been having this issue for the past two days, and I've tried everything to no avail. Basically this is the issue: I get a pop/crackle when I suddenly stop audio. What I'm running: Schiit Uber Stack. Win 10 PC. What I've tried: Tried onboard audio, still get...