Windows 10: Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance

Discus and support Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi,when i game with my laptop the cpu usage caps at like 10-15% and this cause a lot of stuttering and low fps.My pc is a acer nitro 5 with:I7 10750H16... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SpartanLollo117, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance

hi,when i game with my laptop the cpu usage caps at like 10-15% and this cause a lot of stuttering and low fps.My pc is a acer nitro 5 with:I7 10750H16 gigs. of ramNvidia RTX 3060I'm on windows 11

:)

SpartanLollo117, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance

1. Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance - Similar Threads - Very low cpu

2. CPU Usage drops to very low frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Usage drops to very low frequently: Hello, I'm on a laptop, and in the past few months I have been having a very strange problem. My CPU frequently drops from around 70-80% usage to 13% usage every few minutes. When this happens, my FPS in any games I am playing drops to 1, and any videos I have playing start...
  3. CPU Usage drops to very low frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage drops to very low frequently: Hello, I'm on a laptop, and in the past few months I have been having a very strange problem. My CPU frequently drops from around 70-80% usage to 13% usage every few minutes. When this happens, my FPS in any games I am playing drops to 1, and any videos I have playing start...
  4. CPU Usage drops to very low frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very low cpu usage while gaming causing very bad performance: hi,when i game with my laptop the cpu usage caps at like 10-15% and this cause a lot of stuttering and low fps.My pc is a acer nitro 5 with:I7 10750H16 gigs. of ramNvidia RTX 3060I'm on windows 11...
  6. Very Low CPU Usage while playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Low CPU Usage while playing Games: Hello,So on windows 11 I noticed very low CPU usage in games 1-3%, that causes stutter and lag in most games. I can play games like Minecraft normally, in GTA V is appearing a bit stutter and lag, and games like Fortnite are unplayable. My Specs:I5 10400F,RTX 2060,16 GB ram...
  7. Very Low CPU Usage while playing Games

Very Low CPU Usage while playing Games: Hello,So on windows 11 I noticed very low CPU usage in games 1-3%, that causes stutter and lag in most games. I can play games like Minecraft normally, in GTA V is appearing a bit stutter and lag, and games like Fortnite are unplayable. My Specs:I5 10400F,RTX 2060,16 GB ram...
  8. Very low cpu usage when on battery mode

Very low cpu usage when on battery mode: Hello.I have changed the Power Plan to High Performance, changed max CPU usage when on battery to 100%, and even use cmd to enable Ultimate Performance but every time I use battery, the CPU is always capped at 50% of half CPU frequency. In this case it's 50% of 1.5 GHz I use...
  9. Poor performance but very low hardware usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Poor performance but very low hardware usage: Hi everbody, I came here after leaving my PC in a couple of repairment stores and not finding a solution for a problem that has been drowning my vital energy for the past month. Before everything, I'll post my specs and how my PC is configured: CPU: Intel i5-6600K...
  10. Poor performance but very low hardware usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Poor performance but very low hardware usage: Hi everbody, I came here after leaving my PC in a couple of repairment stores and not finding a solution for a problem that has been drowning my vital energy for the past month. Before everything, I'll post my specs and how my PC is configured: CPU: Intel i5-6600K...