Windows 10: Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

Discus and support Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CraigRoss4, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na.

:)

CraigRoss4, Apr 17, 2021
  2. pykpyk Win User

Low volume on bluetooth speakers-windows 10

Hello,

I have a problem with low volume on bluetooth speakers (Fenda r30bt). Volume is set at maximum level on computer and speaker but it's still quiet.

pykpyk, Apr 17, 2021
  3. jorgeteix Win User
    E90 - low speaker volume

Hello. I just bought a E90. The speaker's volume is too low altough is at max. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, Jorge

jorgeteix, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

E90 - low speaker volume

hi,

is it too low when playing music or low ring tones when somebody is calling?

* if playing music, try to place it on top of a table, the sound volume will increase and the quality will also be better

* if its the ring tone, goto the "Profiles" and make sure that the ring tone volume is set to max or select a louder ring tone

friedbrains, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

1. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker - Similar Threads - Very low volume

2. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  3. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  4. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  5. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  6. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  7. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  8. Microphone Volume is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  9. Low speaker volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low speaker volume: My speaker volume will not go high enough for Zoom calls and Facebook videos mainly church. I have the volume at 100% and can barely hear people. I listened to the same video on Chrome my usual browser, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for a comparison. The volume level was the...
  10. Very low volume on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very low volume on computer: Hey there! I am running windows 10, and have noticed that my volume is very low in youtube, and a game I play called payday 2. I set all my browser settings and my game settings to full and I always keep my volume set to 100, however, they are still to quiet for me. I thought...