Windows 10: Very low volume on computer

Discus and support Very low volume on computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there! I am running windows 10, and have noticed that my volume is very low in youtube, and a game I play called payday 2. I set all my browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eren Arikan, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Very low volume on computer

Hey there! I am running windows 10, and have noticed that my volume is very low in youtube, and a game I play called payday 2. I set all my browser settings and my game settings to full and I always keep my volume set to 100, however, they are still to quiet for me. I thought this was the headphone's problem, as they were very old, but Icould hear volume more clearly and loudly on my phone with those headphones so I can't blame my headphones. When I open another thing other than payday 2 or youtube while my sound is 100 it's very loud and clear. Pls, help.

:)

Eren Arikan, Dec 18, 2018

2. Nokia X2-00 with low volume in earpiece

My Nokia x2-00 became with low volume when in conversations. I have pressed the volume keys to the max, but still the volume is very low.

Any suggestions? Will a firmware update fix this?

Thanks,

Pedro

Pedro_Oliveira---01, Dec 18, 2018
  3. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

Hi

I looking for some help.

My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%.

Just to add some more detail

They are Sony Wf1000x

When connected there are two devices listed

• WF-1000x Stereo
    • WF-1000x Hands-free

When I set the default to the stereo the volume is very low, when I set it Hands-free the volume is correct, but only from the left speaker.

I have attached the headphone to the phone and the work perfectly,

This issue has only arisen in the last few weeks, for the previous 2 months I had no issue, nor for the previous six months before when I had a different laptop on windows7, instead of my current Windows10 one.

I have checked that the drivers are all up to date, as well as windows updates.

I have unpaired, removed/replaced the drivers, uninstalled the device.

All to no avail.

Any suggestions would be great;y appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent.

Vincent Halpenny, Dec 18, 2018
  4. finn56 Win User

Very low volume on computer

N95 - Bluetooth - Volume defaults to low

I have the same problem with Honda bluetooth and my E90. Default volume is very low so every time i have to raise volume three steps, very frustrating! How to raise default volume? Honda device has no such setup.

finn56, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Very low volume on computer

1. Very low volume on computer - Similar Threads - Very low volume

2. Microphone's volume is very low Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone's volume is very low Win11: Hi,I don't realy know when did that happend but now my microphone volume is very low. it worked a month ego but probably because of something I downloaded now the valume is low. I tried a lot of tutorials on youtube and google but none of them helped. I tried deleting the...
  3. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  4. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  5. Volume Very Low and Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Very Low and Cutting Out: Whenever I plug a USB headset into my computer it is always extremely noisy. I have to use windows volume at 2% and it consistently cuts out. Whenever I use the volume slider on my headset it adjusts windows volume instead of the headsets volume. I have tried multiple...
  6. Volume Very Low and Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Very Low and Cutting Out: Whenever I plug a USB headset into my computer it is always extremely noisy. I have to use windows volume at 2% and it consistently cuts out. Whenever I use the volume slider on my headset it adjusts windows volume instead of the headsets volume. I have tried multiple...
  7. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  8. Microphone Volume is very low

Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  9. Microphone's volume is suddenly very low.

Microphone's volume is suddenly very low.: I had no problems with my headset with microphone. Volume was always normal. But then I used the program called Voicemod which is voice changer software. Then in the same day I deleted it. Next day I had online meeting and everyone were complaining that they can barely hear...
  10. Volume on Windows 10 very low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume on Windows 10 very low: I've had this issue for months. Whenever I start my laptop somehow the loudness of the speaker changes. For example usually when I am listening music without headphone/ earphone around 20% of the volume is loud enough. Then if I restart/ shut down/ sleep the laptop and turn...