Windows 10: Very rocky reset

Discus and support Very rocky reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I resetted my PC with Keep My Files, after resetting, I was on the Installing Windows screen. That's when it happened. BAM! "Windows could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 123456786, Aug 21, 2020.

1. 123456786 Win User

Very rocky reset

So I resetted my PC with Keep My Files, after resetting, I was on the Installing Windows screen. That's when it happened. BAM! "Windows could not configure one or more components, restart your computer to install Windows. So I clicked OK and it restarted. Then it said "The computer restarted unexpectedly, please restart to retry the installation" Restarted, then BAM! Stuck on the same stupid screen where it said "Preparing". It was stuck so long, i launched Recovery Enviornment. It kept booting to Windows Recovery Environment, so i tried choosing a default operating system. clicked on Windows 10, then clicked Continue. Well that made matters even WORSE. it kept restarting. I turn it on, 3 seconds later, it restarts, then it kept doing that. Is there any way to fix this without using a CD or USB, because im NOT using USB or CD. I can still access ASUS BIOS, so any fixes from BIOS without USB'S or CD'S?

:)

123456786, Aug 21, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 21, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Very rocky reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Very rocky reset

1. Very rocky reset - Similar Threads - Very rocky reset

2. Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.: Hey,I am trying to use my computer. At random time the computer becomes jumpy with the mouse only moving intermittently then after bit hits a hard reset with a restart. Kind Regards...
  3. Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.: Hey,I am trying to use my computer. At random time the computer becomes jumpy with the mouse only moving intermittently then after bit hits a hard reset with a restart. Kind Regards...
  4. Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?: Hello,I can see on this link the avability to create a generation 2 VM for Rocky Linux 9, but when i create en generation 2 Vm for rocky linux the iso is unable to boot boot load failled - Not found HA for processor is disable !I can only boot from the iso with a generation 1...
  5. Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?: Hello,I can see on this link the avability to create a generation 2 VM for Rocky Linux 9, but when i create en generation 2 Vm for rocky linux the iso is unable to boot boot load failled - Not found HA for processor is disable !I can only boot from the iso with a generation 1...
  6. My PC is very slow after clean reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is very slow after clean reset.: Recently, I was having some issues with my PC, so I decided to reset it completely I saved my personal files , too. It has only been a bit of time, but my PC is extremely slow. The simplest things are very slow, like right-clicking a program, downloading a game, etc. It has...
  7. Wifi very slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi very slow after factory reset: I completely reset my laptop cuz it got very slow for some reason and after the reset it got even worse I literally tried everything including resetting again also I know the wifi itself isn't bad because my phone works fine in the same spot...
  8. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  9. Wifi network adapter requires reset very frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi network adapter requires reset very frequently: Hi I need to reset my wi-fi adapter details are given below: SSID: AMEYA Protocol: 802.11n Security type: WPA2-Personal Network band: 2.4 GHz Manufacturer: Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Description: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 802.11b|g|n WiFi Adapter Driver...
  10. VERY odd things happening after unsuccessful reset

in Windows 10 Support
    VERY odd things happening after unsuccessful reset: So, today I reset my computer with the "wipe the drive" option selected. I left for about 4-5 hours. Came back, still stuck at 2%. Great. I looked at forums, I just turned the power off, waited a bit, and then turned it on again. I then got into a screen that had some...