Windows 10: Very slow boot up since 2004 update on HP Pavillion laptop

Discus and support Very slow boot up since 2004 update on HP Pavillion laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I upgraded to windows 10 2004 update yesterday and it now takes 5 minutes to completely boot up, it used to take 15 seconds prior to these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by majidmeh, Aug 21, 2020.

1. majidmeh Win User

Very slow boot up since 2004 update on HP Pavillion laptop

Hello I upgraded to windows 10 2004 update yesterday and it now takes 5 minutes to completely boot up, it used to take 15 seconds prior to these updates, its just really slow to boot, I have turned off fast boot, checked start up items and disabled them all, i have restarted the laptop many times, I have also made sure that all drivers are up to date in the device manager, please advice on what i can do next?

My laptop specs:

AMD A8 7410 quad core apu with Radeon R5 graphics 2.2ghz

8GB DDR3 ram

1TB hard drive

:)

majidmeh, Aug 21, 2020
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Aug 21, 2020
  3. HP Pavillion Laptop heating up

HP Pavillion Laptop has started to overheat. The fan runs constantly. No recent update.

BeverlyLetourneau, Aug 21, 2020
  4. karenkier Win User

Updates to my hp pavillion laptop

My hp pavillion laptop has beenstuck on updates 74% complete for 2 days. I can't get past this screen I've turned pc off numerous times and still on same screen. Please help

karenkier, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Very slow boot up since 2004 update on HP Pavillion laptop - Similar Threads - Very slow boot

2. HP Pavillion laptop won't boot...

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavillion laptop won't boot...: My grand-daughter has a HP Pavillion laptop which she brought over this morning as it is showing Recovery. It looks as if Windows has not loaded correctly. It then gives a choice of Restart my PC or See Advanced Repair Options. Ive had a quick look through these and tried the...
  3. booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD): Hi guys. On my laptop Zenbook UX31A booting up Windows sometimes is painful slow. It takes almost 5 min,like it's HDD not SSD to boot up to desktop. What would be my first step to troubleshoot this issue? SSD is size 114 GB and 42 GB is free. Thank you. 174618
  4. booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD)

in Windows 10 Support
    booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD): Hi guys. On my laptop Zenbook UX31A booting up Windows sometimes is painful slow. It takes almost 5 min,like it's HDD not SSD to boot up to desktop. What would be my first step to troubleshoot this issue? SSD is size 114 GB and 42 GB is free. Thank you. 174618
  5. Very slow boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very slow boot up: Hello, I recently updated my windows 10 to its latest version, but after I updated it, my pc began to boot up so very slow. It would take up to less than an hour or 30 mins. I already tried doing what I had read in this article...
  6. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update: Today I upgraded to the newest 2004 build after my pc said there was an update to be installed. I didn't check but I should have probably to see what this update is. I just clicked restart and update... However got two issues now: BSOD (page_fault_in_nonpaged_area...
  7. HP Pavillion Laptop will not restart

HP Pavillion Laptop will not restart: Hi, As far as I can tell, my pc is not having problems accept for one. The laptop simply will not restart. I can push the power button off, then push the button again and it starts perfectly, but a restart will not work. Please help with what to do to solve. Thanks...
  8. Search function not working & settings pages very very slow since update to 2004

in Cortana
    Search function not working & settings pages very very slow since update to 2004: Hello, My PC updated itself to 2004 this afternoon. It took a couple of hours. Since restarting it is slower to boot than it was. Once booted the search function from the toolbar doesn't work at all. All I get is a black box above the query form. The settings pages...
  9. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,: My Windows 10 starting on very slow after windows 10 , 2004 update now what i do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-booting-very-slow-after-2004-update/795f6886-8305-4555-b769-a6ca3cd7cc75
  10. Very slow boot up

Very slow boot up: For a couple of months now my computer has been booting up very slowly, and by this i mean 2 to 5 min. I have spent much of the time since this started researching what is causing it. I cant seem to find anyone else who has the same problem as most people crash where as i...