Windows 10: Very slow download speeds

Discus and support Very slow download speeds in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arghya687, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Arghya687 Win User

Very slow download speeds

Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot of time for it to complete. Not only download speeds, the other place where I see clear internet issues is in Minecraft, since the day I started having these issues, I get awful ping on every Minecraft server. Video streaming is great and I don't see web browsing being slow except for once in a while.I did a system reset

:)

Arghya687, Jan 21, 2022

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Very slow download speeds

ReubenFaleiro, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Very slow download speeds

1. Very slow download speeds - Similar Threads - Very slow download

2. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow download speeds: Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot...
  3. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow download speeds: Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot...
  4. Very slow download speed

Very slow download speed: I get around 200 mbps but downloads mostly happen at 1-2 mbps . I need help to utilize the connection i pay for downloads in epic games launcher happen at 11 mbps but in edge or other platforms they happen at very low speeds ....
  5. Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet

Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet: Hello, yesterday I posted a question which was fixed but only lasted a couple minutes, then the problem came back. My download speed is stuck on 2MB/s but I used to get around 20MB/s, and my internet speed is around 160mbps. According to the reply from the previous question I...
  6. Download speed very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download speed very slow: Hello , On my pc downloads are very slow even though i get 150 mbps download speed dont go above 2-3 mbps . Is there a way to get faster download speed and utilize the internet i paid for? Its slow on microsoft edge and chrome every other browser even free download manager...
  7. very slow download speed in browser only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    very slow download speed in browser only: Hello, I did a clean install of windows 10 pro 1909 after clean installing i am getting very slow download speed in browser only Steam, epic store, microsoft store works fine. My pc specs are amd a6-6400k, msi gt 710, 8gb ddr3 ram 1333 mhz. I have 40 mbps download and 20...
  8. Very slow download speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow download speed: Good evening, I have just purchased a new PC with windows 10. For some reason whatever I try to download will not go above 5mbps, although I have 45mbps. I have made sure PC is up to date and all drivers are current but still no joy. I ran a speed test and it gives me 45mbps...
  9. Microsoft Store either not downloading or very slow download speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store either not downloading or very slow download speed: Hello everyone I am trying to download a game from Microsoft Store with 1.4 GB size. It has been two days and the download has not finished. Also when I pause and resume the download then sometimes the download restarts from zero. There is no progress bar or percentage...
  10. very slow download speeds in windows 10

very slow download speeds in windows 10: hello guys.. someone please find a way to fix the slow download speeds in windows 10..after i updated to windows 10 my download speed ended from 10mbps to 25kbps....... And i found that the download speed is not altered for google servers like youtube,google drive.... all...