Windows 10: Very slow internet access for one of my computers

Discus and support Very slow internet access for one of my computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hannes_L, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Hannes_L Win User

Very slow internet access for one of my computers

My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms, often within the same ping.My system consists of a RAX45 wifi router connected to a Netgear CM1000v2. There are numerous other devices on the network, none of which have any connection issues or latency issues.I just rebuilt the operating system on my computer due to a crash.Internet prior to crash was fine without issues.T

:)

Hannes_L, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

Very slow internet access for one of my computers

1. Very slow internet access for one of my computers - Similar Threads - Very slow internet

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  5. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  6. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet on my windows 11 computer is very slow

Internet on my windows 11 computer is very slow: Internet is very slow using Windows 11. How do I fix it?***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / For home / Windows***...
  8. Internet very slow

Internet very slow: My internet has been very slow but only on my laptop, i did the speedtest on my iphone and laptop and ping was 13 ms download was 12.87 mbps while on my iphone ping 25 ms and download 32 mbps. i deleted the network also rebooted my router and laptop still the same, my laptop...
  9. slow internet on one computer

slow internet on one computer: Hello, i have slow connection on a windows 10 device (1,1 Mbps) and on my phone and other devices the internet speed on the same network is 20 Mbps. I have tried replacing wifi dongle, tried restarting the wifi router, but nothing seems to work. Sometimes my computer decides...
  10. Very, very slow internet

Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...