Windows 10: VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10

Discus and support VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, Get latest Dell wireless driver(no matter what is your wireless adapter) After that do this: 1) Go to Network and Sharing Center 2) Change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveTheRave, Dec 11, 2015.

1. gadfly Win User

VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10

Hey,
    Get latest Dell wireless driver(no matter what is your wireless adapter)
    After that do this:
    1) Go to Network and Sharing Center
    2) Change adapter settings
    3) Right click on Wi-Fi adapter, select properties
    4) Click on configure, then go to advanced tab
    5)Property:802.11n Value: 20/40 Auto
    If you don't get the latest wireless driver the last option didn't add in Property.

gadfly, Oct 2, 2016

2. That might make sense as I don't have the 20/40 auto option...just 20ghz or auto show up...I'll try that when I get home thanks.

jackooafc17, Oct 2, 2016
  3. gadfly Win User
    any time!
    as i say this 20/40 Auto will not add till you install latest dell wireless driver/or intel wireless driver depend on your network adapter manufacturer which i think it's dell. just google it: dell latest network driver! after install , that option(20/40 Auto) will add to the list.

gadfly, Oct 2, 2016
  4. VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10

Can't seem to find the latest driver, The wireless network card i've got is a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030. The driver i have installed is ver 15.11.0.9 dated 30-04-2015.

Thanks

jackooafc17, Oct 2, 2016
  5. gadfly Win User
    hi
    Download Intel® Network Adapter Driver for Windows® 10
    here you can download it.
    and this is dell latest driver for windows 10:
    Dell Wireless 1703/1705/1901 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Driver Driver Details | Dell US
    just forget your wireless network card model and look for latest wireless network either dell or intel.
    good luck.

gadfly, Oct 3, 2016
  6. Thanks! will give it a go.

jackooafc17, Oct 3, 2016
  7. medosd Win User
    thanks you so much
    it was driving me crazy

registered to thank you all

medosd, May 3, 2017
  8. gadfly Win User

hi medosd!
    i'm happy it did work to you.

gadfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10 - Similar Threads - VERY Slow Internet

2. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  3. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  4. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet very slow

Internet very slow: My internet has been very slow but only on my laptop, i did the speedtest on my iphone and laptop and ping was 13 ms download was 12.87 mbps while on my iphone ping 25 ms and download 32 mbps. i deleted the network also rebooted my router and laptop still the same, my laptop...
  6. Very, very slow internet

Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  7. internet very slow

internet very slow: previous i use windows 7. i am jio wifi user. but after windows 10 internet is very slow? please give solution for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-very-slow/d62d84c4-b418-4796-999a-7d0c1b6d09c1
  8. Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit

Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit: Hi, I just upgraded from Win 10 32 to Win 10 64 bit and my internet connection is very slow, about 20/30 kb/s. It was a fresh install, deleted everything and reinstalled from scratch. I have looked on the forums and cant find a solution that works, I've checked the network...
  9. Very slow internet speed since upgrade to 10

Very slow internet speed since upgrade to 10: Hi hope somebody can help. Since upgrading to windows 10 my internet speed on my Packard Bell PC has dropped to almost nothing, less than 1mb. Before upgrade it was around 76mb. All my other laptops, tablets etc are getting good wifi speeds. When I use a ethernet connection...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow: I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on my W7 laptop. The install went well, no problems to report. Since then my broadband speed has suffered badly. I've just tested the speed - the download speed is 1.6mbps and upload speed 0.29mbps. It's not just my laptop suffering,...