Windows 10: Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit

Discus and support Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded from Win 10 32 to Win 10 64 bit and my internet connection is very slow, about 20/30 kb/s. It was a fresh install, deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nickm43, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Nickm43 Win User

Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit

Hi, I just upgraded from Win 10 32 to Win 10 64 bit and my internet connection is very slow, about 20/30 kb/s. It was a fresh install, deleted everything and reinstalled from scratch. I have looked on the forums and cant find a solution that works, I've checked the network adapter drivers for my wireless and they're up to date. I've troubleshooted the problem and they said something was wrong with the network configuration which was solved, but still no change in the internet speed. I've got broadband and should be downloading at hundreds of kb/s..any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.
    thanks,
    NIck

:)

Nickm43, Feb 26, 2016

2. what is C3-01 v7.5 changelog?

My mobile 's internet speed was very slow, after the upgrade its awesome,,,

vishnu4net, Feb 26, 2016
  3. After Upgrading To windows 10 my Internet is very slow

I recently Upgraded my pc to windows 10 from windows 7 but my internet connection is very slow it takes a lot of time to load a page and sometimes it doesn't load at all instead it says "Can't Reach this page". But before in Windows 7 the internet works
    very well its very fast but after upgrade its very slow I'm using an Ethernet Cable. I tried a lots of method still it doesn't Work I Rested my PC but still its the same. Please help me

Afnan mohammad sami, Feb 26, 2016
  4. Nickm43 Win User

OK, this morning I tried my internet connection again, downloading a game via an installer. started off very fast for the first few seconds about 50Mb/s then dropped to about 5 Mb/s and then eventually dropped back down to where it was yesterday at about 0.25 Mb/s. If anyone has an idea as to what the problem might be I'd be very grateful.
    thanks,

Nickm43, Feb 27, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Two things come to my mind, one is that you can't upgrade/change from 32-bit to 64-bit [or from 64-bit to 32-bit], has to be a clean install, and that brings up the second thing which is getting 64-bit drivers installed for devices.

Berton, Feb 27, 2016
  6. Nickm43 Win User
    Hi Berton, thanks for your reply, yep I did a clean install and reinstalled drivers, but still have a slow connection. Have tried Microsoft support aswell. Any other ideas appreciated.

Nickm43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit - Similar Threads - Very slow internet

2. Internet is very slow after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is very slow after Windows Updates: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  3. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  4. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  5. Internet is very slow

6. Internet is VERY slow after 22H2 update!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is VERY slow after 22H2 update!!!: After installing the Win 11 update 22H2 my internet speed went from 30 Mbps to 0.8 Mbps!!!I went back reversing the upgrade but the problem still exists!I cannot work anymore! no meetings, no collaboration works! Even Chrome pages load extremely slow!!!...
  7. Internet very slow

Internet very slow: My internet has been very slow but only on my laptop, i did the speedtest on my iphone and laptop and ping was 13 ms download was 12.87 mbps while on my iphone ping 25 ms and download 32 mbps. i deleted the network also rebooted my router and laptop still the same, my laptop...
  8. Very, very slow internet

Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  9. internet very slow

internet very slow: previous i use windows 7. i am jio wifi user. but after windows 10 internet is very slow? please give solution for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-very-slow/d62d84c4-b418-4796-999a-7d0c1b6d09c1
  10. VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10

VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10: Can anybody solve this one? After upgrading to Ten, my Internet speed plunged from 18 MBPS down to barely over 1 MBPS. It's specific to Windows 10, and here's I know: I reverted back to Windows 8.1 and my net speed returned to normal. A week later, I upgraded to Ten again...