Windows 10: Very slow llogon process

Discus and support Very slow llogon process in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop runs Windows 10 Home, version 1909, Build 18363.815. After last April Win10 updates, all of a sudden, the winlogon process has been changed... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DudiArgaman, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Very slow llogon process

My laptop runs Windows 10 Home, version 1909, Build 18363.815.

After last April Win10 updates, all of a sudden, the winlogon process has been changed fron seconds to minutes.

Please advise.

:)

DudiArgaman, Apr 25, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Only windows processes/software/applications are slow

Hi,

As per the above info, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running
    at the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 25, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Very slow llogon process

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Very slow llogon process

1. Very slow llogon process - Similar Threads - Very slow llogon

2. my system very slow processing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system very slow processing: my system very slow and updated restarted but process is very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-very-slow-processing/8951eb04-e30b-4774-adf3-7aa5b7eb143c
  3. my system very slow processing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system very slow processing: my system very slow and updated restarted but process is very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-very-slow-processing/8951eb04-e30b-4774-adf3-7aa5b7eb143c
  4. my system very slow processing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  6. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  7. Very slow logon process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very slow logon process: My laptop runs Windows 10 Home, version 1909, Build 18363.815. After last April Win10 updates, all of a sudden, the winlogon process has been changed fron seconds to minutes. Please advise....
  8. very slow

very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. BitLocker Encryption process VERY Slow on Win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Encryption process VERY Slow on Win10: I just installed Win10 Pro and I love it. When I enabled BitLocker, I selected to encrypt the Entire drive instead of the Used Space because I just feel I am safer with encrypting the entire drive. And my drive is not new. It had Win7 running before. So I did a clean...