Windows 10: very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after...

Discus and support very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update also slow performance generally and microsoft money 2000 will not work after update when did before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DorianBishop, Sep 29, 2020.

1. very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after...

very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update also slow performance generally and microsoft money 2000 will not work after update when did before

:)

DorianBishop, Sep 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Money 2004 not working with Win10

Money 2004 Stopped Working---(The day before the following happened.):

• Vegas Video, A DVD Program failed to start.
      It informed me that the .Net framework that to be turned on.

• I entered the Control Panel

• 'Clicked' on Turn Windows Features On/Off

• 'Clicked' and 'check' the box to turn on .NET Framework 3.5 (includes.net 2.0 and 3.0)

• This process took a long time to download and install.

• After turning the computer off and restarting Vegas Video and my HP scanning software worked great, but Money 2004 did not work.

• The following day 'new' updates were downloaded and installed.
      After that Money 2004 has worked great.

• Some of the updates could have addressed the change in the .NET Framework 3.5 and/or others could have address the problem I had with Money 2004.

• Money 2004, Vegas Video and my HP Software all work great.

rlw

RobertWarexyz, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Will Microsoft Money 2004 work on Windows 10

My Microsoft Money 2004 Premium failed to run.
    It instructed me to reinstall Internet Explorer 6.
    Problem---Windows 10 does not allow Internet Explorer 6 to install.
    Solution for me was---run the latest Windows 10 updates.
    After the updates were installed Money 2004 worked great.

Thank you Microsoft for listening to your consumers.
    I wrote to Microsoft and expressed my concerns about Money 2004 and they responded.

rlw

RobertWarexyz, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Minime7 Win User

very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after...

Microsoft Money 2000 Replacement with Windows 10

I am running MS Money 2000 on my PC with Windows 10. It has worked fine for about a year but suddenly it is very slow to open and yesterday it would not open and said the file was corrupt. I have lots of valuable information on there and don't want to
    lose it. I have read about Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe - would this be a good replacement for me? I do not use any of the online facilities on Money. I only keep a record of my financial transactions. Question - Will I be able to transfer my data
    from Money 2000 to Money Plus Sunset Deluxe? Can I download Money Plus Sunset Deluxe and run it in parallel with my Money 2000 for a while until I am confident that it works for me? Or do I have to remove Money 2000 before I install another Money product?
    I really don't want to do this. I am not very technical, so please keep advice simple. Thanks

Minime7, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after...

1. very slow log on after windows 10 2004 update and microsoft money 2000 will not work after... - Similar Threads - very slow log

2. Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update: Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update - help! It starts to open and then disappears.I have read several thread about having to delete a specific windows file that MS Money cannot run with, but those are not working for this Windows Update version....
  3. Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update: Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update - help! It starts to open and then disappears.I have read several thread about having to delete a specific windows file that MS Money cannot run with, but those are not working for this Windows Update version....
  4. Microsoft Money stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET RUNNING VERY SLOW

MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET RUNNING VERY SLOW: It is especially slow when trying to record a payment in the Bills section. Each time go to Record a Payment it is very slow to process over a minute per transaction. Any way to speed it up?...
  6. Windows is very slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is very slow after update: Greetings! Is there a recent announcement from MS that the latest update has a / some problem[s]? Apparently, there is and I seem to encounter it. My windows is very slow now after the upgrade. We have a fairly new laptop; about five months old. The CPU is Core...
  7. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update

Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update: Today I upgraded to the newest 2004 build after my pc said there was an update to be installed. I didn't check but I should have probably to see what this update is. I just clicked restart and update... However got two issues now: BSOD (page_fault_in_nonpaged_area...
  8. works 2000 quit working after 10 update

works 2000 quit working after 10 update: newest update caused word 2000 to quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-2000-quit-working-after-10-update/fc6f7c71-ddff-4af3-9847-563bb0d165d0
  9. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,: My Windows 10 starting on very slow after windows 10 , 2004 update now what i do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-booting-very-slow-after-2004-update/795f6886-8305-4555-b769-a6ca3cd7cc75
  10. Microsoft Money working again in Windows 10 after update

Microsoft Money working again in Windows 10 after update: Updated last night and now appears to be working normally again without having to change the registry. Good news - thanks, Microsoft! 15822