Windows 10: Very slow performance and WiFi Always disabled after window 10 updates

Discus and support Very slow performance and WiFi Always disabled after window 10 updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I installed the latest updated fr windows 10 in February 2021 every time I start my laptop the WiFi is not connected and I have either disable it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HossamAlWakeel, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Very slow performance and WiFi Always disabled after window 10 updates

Since I installed the latest updated fr windows 10 in February 2021 every time I start my laptop the WiFi is not connected and I have either disable it and enable it again or restart the whole system again to get it working and connected.

And the performance of the computer became very much slow and very bad after the updates.

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Please advice.[/COLOR]

:)

HossamAlWakeel, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 6, 2021
  3. WINDOWS 10 slow performance after upgrade

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• After upgrading to windows 10 did you try update drivers?
    Issue: Slow performance

Method: 1

Perform System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left side panel.
    • Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method: 2

Perform Clean Boot

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a “clean boot” in Windows

Refer to Windows 8.1 steps, as they are applicable to Windows 10.

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Issue:
    VIDEO FREEZES

Update drivers

I would like you to update the drivers of the computer.

Follow the steps below to update the graphics card drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard
    • Go to device manager
    • Right-click your display/graphic/video and audio/sound/realtek
      drivers.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Please reply us with the above information & status to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Very slow performance and WiFi Always disabled after window 10 updates

Windows 10 on Asus Slow

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system as it is slow after upgrading to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When exactly does the system slow performance issue persists?
    • Does the issue confined while performing any specific task on Windows 10?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows Updates and driver updates after upgrading to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check it if helps.

Step 1: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Very slow performance and WiFi Always disabled after window 10 updates

1. Very slow performance and WiFi Always disabled after window 10 updates - Similar Threads - Very slow performance

2. wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi is very slow: wifi is very slow when i plug in my charger on my laptop. All other devises work well with this wifi. This happened after I updated windows from prior version to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-very-slow/d6c5861d-f0b2-4773-b461-adcc71641692
  3. wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi is very slow: wifi is very slow when i plug in my charger on my laptop. All other devises work well with this wifi. This happened after I updated windows from prior version to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-very-slow/d6c5861d-f0b2-4773-b461-adcc71641692
  4. Windows is very slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is very slow after update: Greetings! Is there a recent announcement from MS that the latest update has a / some problem[s]? Apparently, there is and I seem to encounter it. My windows is very slow now after the upgrade. We have a fairly new laptop; about five months old. The CPU is Core...
  5. Very Slow Performance After the Last Update in February 2021

Very Slow Performance After the Last Update in February 2021: Hello, I got the last update for my Windows 10 Pro two days ago, and since then my laptop is running very slow. How can I fix it? Thank you for your kind support...
  6. very, very slow performance

very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  7. After windows 10 update system performance very slow

After windows 10 update system performance very slow: Hi, After the latest update i have installed, my system is taking long time to start, post which it is taking 5-10min just to reflect my icons and when i click on my computer it takes like 2min to open. Which was not the in earlier cases. Please assist and resolve the...
  8. Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance: Hi my name is Nick and my games and apps Anything! works veeeery slowly and my battery is not charging and when i restart my pc on startup IS VERY LAGGY and i need wait 1, 2 hours possible 1 day to my PC start working better again im stop my PC only in sleep mode because i...
  9. Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates: I just updated to the 1903 update and the cumulative updates after that. I have an intel ac 3165 wifi card with the latest driver, it came preinstalled in my Dell Inspiron 5570 that is only 1 year old. Before the updates my wifi speed was 200+ mbps, after the updates it is...
  10. Very slow WiFi on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow WiFi on Windows 10: I recently got a new Lenovo Ideapad. After updating Windows and MSOffice, I started using it as I normally would. It works fine. I could go to Dictionary.com or Wikipedia and CNN except the WiFi is very slow. I've tried connecting via ethernet and the speed seems to be...