Windows 10: Very slow upload speeds with PC using Windows 11

Discus and support Very slow upload speeds with PC using Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by figureguy, Jun 1, 2023.

1. figureguy Win User

Very slow upload speeds with PC using Windows 11

I believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me some issues. The only device on my network that is affected is my PC, and it happens whether I am running a wired connection or over WiFi. So in summary I have 300mbps download and should receive 11-15mbps upload. What I get is 350mbps download to 1.7mbps upload. I have tried numerous speed tests on Firefox and Edge. I get the same results regardless. I have turned my router and modem off and on. I have checked with my ISP also and at their adv

:)

figureguy, Jun 1, 2023

2. Upload Speed

My upload speed hasn't changed after going through all of those links.

DARRENTUTTLE, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Upload Speed

Hi Darren. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes to increase internet Upload speed in Windows 11 (same as for 10):

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-increase-...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://wccftech.com/how-to/how-to-speed-up-you...

https://allthings.how/9-ways-to-increase-intern...

https://windowsreport.com/windows-11-slow-inter...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://thegeekpage.com/speed-up-slow-internet/

https://www.guidingtech.com/top-ways-to-fix-slo...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jun 1, 2023
  4. a mlV Win User

slow upload speed

I'm embarrassed I didn't think of plugging the ethernet into another computer. Anyway, the result is that the speed on a laptop with the same cable is 91 Mbps download, 39 Mbps upload.
    A couple of other puzzles: One is that the download speed on my desktop was around 900 Mbps, which is insanely fast, but the upload speed was under .2 Mbps. Now, after going through several of these iterations of remedies, the upload speed is still extremely slow, but the download speed is now around 32 Mbps, which is about 4% of what it was. But to my surprise, with a download speed of around 30, I don't notice too much difference for what I do. Anyway, awaiting your next suggestion.

With regard to re-installing Windows 10, even with keep my files this seems to be way over the top, as it removes apps and drivers. I find that a bit terrifying.

a mlV, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Very slow upload speeds with PC using Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Very slow upload

2. Very slow upload speeds with PC using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow upload speeds with PC using Windows 11: I believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me some issues. The only device on my network that is affected is my PC, and it happens whether I am running a wired connection...
  3. My upload speed is very slow as of yesterday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My upload speed is very slow as of yesterday.: Normally 12Mbps+, it barely reaches 0.5Mbps now. I rebooted the PC, router and modem, and even had the ISP send a technician over to the house and check everything, he confirmed they're sending us full speed down and up 300Mbps down, 12Mbps up. Oddly enough, ony my phone and...
  4. My upload speed is very slow as of yesterday.

My upload speed is very slow as of yesterday.: Normally 12Mbps+, it barely reaches 0.5Mbps now. I rebooted the PC, router and modem, and even had the ISP send a technician over to the house and check everything, he confirmed they're sending us full speed down and up 300Mbps down, 12Mbps up. Oddly enough, ony my phone and...
  5. My upload speed is very slow as of yesterday.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Very slow upload speeds with ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow upload speeds with ethernet: My download speeds are through the roof at over 800mb/s but my upload speed is sitting at a pathetic 0.3-1mb/sI've tried disabling LSO, updating drivers, deleting the device and switching cords and ports. My brothers PC is working perfectly fine with the same downlopad speed...
  7. Very slow upload speeds with ethernet

Very slow upload speeds with ethernet: My download speeds are through the roof at over 800mb/s but my upload speed is sitting at a pathetic 0.3-1mb/sI've tried disabling LSO, updating drivers, deleting the device and switching cords and ports. My brothers PC is working perfectly fine with the same downlopad speed...
  8. Very slow upload speeds with ethernet

9. Very slow upload speeds

Very slow upload speeds: I get around 250-300 Mbps download, but only .02-.05 Mbps upload. I know it's not an issue with my internet or router because i get 30-40Mbps on other devices. The issue persists across both wifi and Ethernet....
  10. Very slow upload speed

Very slow upload speed: Hi, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 6 days. It is extremely weird and at this point I'm about to give up. Randomly my internet started having issues so I checked the ookla speedtest, which said my download speed is great about 40Mbps, but my upload speed...