Windows 10: very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro

Discus and support very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear all, very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro Regards, Prashant Kulkarni Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Plot No.4, International... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PunePharma, Sep 19, 2018.

1. very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro

Dear all,

very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro

Regards,

Prashant Kulkarni

Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.,

Plot No.4, International Biotech Park,

Hinjewadi, Phase II, Pune-411057, India

Tel - +91-20-667399400

Office Time:-8.30 to 17.00

:)

PunePharma, Sep 19, 2018

2. win 10 will not see my domain

My win 10 pro will not connect or see my domain. Help

TinkersToys HP's Zbooked, Sep 19, 2018
  3. PTaylorM Win User
    win 10 Pro can't connect to server

I upgraded my Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro so I could join my domain at work - connect to our Server 2012 (not R2).

None of the solutions on line work. The Win 7 /Win 8 connector that the system brings up doesn't work and makes a mess of the login process.

If I go to Settings - > System -> about, there is no option to "Join a domain"

There is no option to download a connector specific to Win 10.

PTaylorM, Sep 19, 2018
  4. very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro

active domain

Hello,

There are ways to view your computer's domain name in Windows 10. You can follow the steps below to view your computer's domain name (If your computer is connected to a domain):

• Right-click on the Start button and select System.
    • Click on the Advance system settings link on the left pane.
    • On the Advance system settings window, you can see the
      Domain column
      with the domain name if you computer is
      connected to a domain
      or Workgroup if you computer is
      connected to a workgroup

To join an active domain, you need to take note of the following:

• A User Account on the Domain.
    • Name of Domain.
    • Computer running Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise/Education editions.
    • Domain Controller must be running Windows Server 2003 (functional level or later).

• On the Windows 10 PC go to Settings > System > About then click
      Join a domain.
    • Enter the Domain name and click Next.
    • Enter account information which is used to authenticate on the Domain then click
      OK.
    • Wait while your computer is authenticated on the Domain.
    • Click Next.
    • And then you’ll need to restart your computer to complete the process.
    • When the sign in screen appears, you will notice the
      DOMAIN\User account
      is displayed. Enter your password and you will now be logged onto your Domain.

You will notice that once you are connected to the Domain, the About settings no longer list options that were presented before. This is because your computer is centrally managed by the server.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro

1. very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro - Similar Threads - very slow connected

2. Printer response is very slow with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer response is very slow with Win 10 Pro: Epson Stylus SX445W All-in-One Inkjet printer I have had this printer since 2013 when it was connected to a Windows 7 PC. The original Windows 7 compatible drivers were installed from a CD. Around 2017 I upgraded the OS to Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and I had to download...
  3. Windows 10 Pro runs very warm and is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro runs very warm and is very slow: Split from this thread. Kept in en-us anticipating that it will go to Directly. Yo con esta ultima version que utilizo con todas las ultimas actualizaciones, está instalada sobre un anterior Windows 7 ultimate. Ahora, el SFC me encontró problemas en los archivos del sistema...
  4. Win 10 on D257 is very slow...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 on D257 is very slow...: Among the computers I have is an Acer D257 (Atom N455, 1.67 GHz, 1 GB ram) which I installed Win 10 on during the free upgrade program. I like to use it for listening to music while I work outside because it is louder than my SW1-011 but compared to the SW1 (or anything else...
  5. win 10 home very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 home very slow: win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I use. My searches are being redirected. when I type a letter the letter besides it prints instead. My cursor freezes and...
  6. Very very slow win 10

Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  7. win 10, work very slow.

win 10, work very slow.: after upgrading to window 10, my laptop now work very slow. its 4G , 500HDD. 32 bit, pls what could be the problem 23045
  8. win 10 very slow load time when cold

win 10 very slow load time when cold: hi all I am new to this forum, and I would like to ask for help, I am running win 10 had my ups and downs with it but it runs good, now I have a problem that when I turn off windows at nigh,t and restart in the morning, it takes about 15 to 20 mins to show the desktop its a...
  9. virtualbox win 10 guest very slow

virtualbox win 10 guest very slow: Recently, I would like to upgrade virtualbox win 7 guest to win 10. After upgraded, I found that it is very slow and always high CPU (usually 40-100%). Is there a way to solve this issue? 105040
  10. Win -10 very slow

Win -10 very slow: Hi, I tried wins 10 a couple of times, one of which I burnt 10 onto disc, after humming and hawing I decided to put 10 back on and stick with it, for some reason I could not install it from the win 10 preview in updates, the update seemd to download successfully but I could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1903 very slow to logon on 2019 domain