Windows 10: Very slow windows 10, help.

Discus and support Very slow windows 10, help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have an old netbook with an intel atom N270 processor with 2 Gb RAM. I have an W10Pro and its works very well but very slow. Can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielMoure, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Very slow windows 10, help.

Hello, I have an old netbook with an intel atom N270 processor with 2 Gb RAM. I have an W10Pro and its works very well but very slow. Can I do something for make it faster?

Thank you for your help.

:)

DanielMoure, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Very slow windows 10, help.

Windows 10 on Asus Slow

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system as it is slow after upgrading to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When exactly does the system slow performance issue persists?
    • Does the issue confined while performing any specific task on Windows 10?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows Updates and driver updates after upgrading to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check it if helps.

Step 1: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Very slow windows 10, help.

1. Very slow windows 10, help. - Similar Threads - Very slow help

2. Windows 10 Very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Very slow: After the new windows 10 update,My laptop started to ran very slow and sometimes take 1 hour at least to be normal and even worse i had to force shut dowb the laptop by pressing the power button.Almost every game i lost huge fps and sometimes my laptop freeze.I've do fresh...
  3. Windows 10 very slow

Windows 10 very slow: Hi community, I have an laptop Asus A540UB-DM859 with i3 7020U 2,3ghz dual core, 4gb ram, 1 tb hdd, and nvidia mx110 2gb and it works very very slow in windows 10 meaning 10 fps in with no program started, and it games works good, meaning 100 fps in games like lol, but i get...
  4. transfer data is very slow - HELP

transfer data is very slow - HELP: Hi. I have a really nice pc with great spec and several hard drives and ssds. The primary is an m.2, following by 1 ssd, 2 hd of 2tb 7200rpm and a backup one of 8tb. Im a apple user, but I decided to try windows. The first thing that Im trying to do is to copy my files to...
  5. Windows 10 is very slow

Windows 10 is very slow: Split from this thread. Sir windows10 is very slow what is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-very-slow/30c94aa8-a499-4b74-a791-b17cb969da10
  6. windows 10 very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 very slow: hello this is aadijain_3 i am a user of windows 10 but i m not very satisfied. it has very slow login speed and when the home window opens the windows hangs for atleast 5 minutes with no response. i performed everything ran an sfc scan deleted all the unnecessary apps...
  7. Windows 10 very slow

Windows 10 very slow: Hello, I have a pretty decent computer from the mid 2010's....I think it is still very capable as i am only ever gonna use it for meetings on Microsoft Teams....I brought a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Pro from Amazon....I am very disappointed due to its...
  8. Help, windows 10 very slow and explorer crashing a lot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, windows 10 very slow and explorer crashing a lot: I runned sfc/scannow found broken files but didn’t help. Just running really slow. Its not because of my hdd because even with an ssd it still acts like this. submitted by /u/Hunter_Ware [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  10. Very very slow win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...