Windows 10: very slow

Discus and support very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DELOWER HOSSAIN, Mar 12, 2020.

1. very slow

my device very slow

:)

DELOWER HOSSAIN, Mar 12, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 12, 2020
  4. very slow

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

very slow

1. very slow - Similar Threads - very slow

2. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...: when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow performance so any one brief me how can fix issue with my pc....
  3. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...: when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow performance so any one brief me how can fix issue with my pc....
  4. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet Speed very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Speed very slow: Hello! Recently I have a problem where my internet has a very slow speed so I cant even play online games like I used to. I was trying to fix it tho , multiple times and with so many things. I even added? the Nagles‘s Algorithm in registry and it sadly didn't do anything. I...
  6. Internet Speed very slow

Internet Speed very slow: Hello! Recently I have a problem where my internet has a very slow speed so I cant even play online games like I used to. I was trying to fix it tho , multiple times and with so many things. I even added? the Nagles‘s Algorithm in registry and it sadly didn't do anything. I...
  7. Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE: Question and Solution ProblemOpening the designated Windows "Downloads" folder becomes very slow to open. Even after clearing out the folder, it quickly becomes super slow again even with only a few files and sub-folders. SolutionI found a solution that worked for me. There...
  8. Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE

Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE: Question and Solution ProblemOpening the designated Windows "Downloads" folder becomes very slow to open. Even after clearing out the folder, it quickly becomes super slow again even with only a few files and sub-folders. SolutionI found a solution that worked for me. There...
  9. Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. New Dell laptop is very slow.

New Dell laptop is very slow.: I recently bought a dell laptop two months ago it has amu 6 processer everything is fine but it is very slow i cant complete my school task i dont know what to do* Changed to a question* Original title: Performance...