Windows 10: Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer....

Discus and support Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sid3695 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gt4i8w/very_sluggish_windows_and_various_other/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sid3695, May 29, 2020.

1. Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer....

/u/sid3695, May 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, May 29, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer....

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer.... :p

Frick, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer....

1. Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer.... - Similar Threads - Very sluggish various

2. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue: Since today i have an issue with the file explorer.Whenever i click something be it folder or any files its even worse with folder and even happens on empty folders for 2-3 seconds theres a constant swapping of loading circle to my mouse cursor until the file is officially...
  3. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue: Since today i have an issue with the file explorer.Whenever i click something be it folder or any files its even worse with folder and even happens on empty folders for 2-3 seconds theres a constant swapping of loading circle to my mouse cursor until the file is officially...
  4. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 is very slow and sluggish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is very slow and sluggish: I have revently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 11 4GB RAM. When I started using this i got frustrated with the system. It is very slow and sluggish. It initially takes 10 minutes to boot then after to use any applications i have to wait for lot of time. When i...
  6. Windows 11 is very slow and sluggish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is very slow and sluggish: I have revently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 11 4GB RAM. When I started using this i got frustrated with the system. It is very slow and sluggish. It initially takes 10 minutes to boot then after to use any applications i have to wait for lot of time. When i...
  7. Windows Explorer Sluggish?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Sluggish?: I have this issue that's an everyday thing where sometimes when I right click my taskbar icons and no options except "file explorer" and "unpin from taskbar" pop up even though I have history and quick access pins I use daily. Sometimes it's just missing the menu extra...
  8. explorer windows behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer windows behaviour: my win 10 explorer windows have started to freak out.. when calling the windows either via WIN E or via double click the icon in tool bar it opens to full screen in the right hand display, I have dual display. Any attempt to move window with mouse or minimize and the window...
  9. Windows running very sluggish

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows running very sluggish: I haven't installed or updated anything recently, yet for some reason windows is running very sluggish. It starts up in about 10 seconds, (Due to my SSD) And signs me in just fine. Once I click firefox or the start button though, it hangs for about 10-30 seconds, then does...
  10. Windows 10 Acting Very Sluggish

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Acting Very Sluggish: This problem showed up yesterday, I think. Windows 10 boot-up time on my computer is normally very fast (dual SSD raid). After I type in my Pin, there's not even a second delay before I'm able to click around and launch apps. But now, for some strange reason, the desktop...