Windows 10: Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help

Discus and support Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there,So firstly after this Hotmail Drafts showing random Chinese and XSS Script text - Microsoft Community incident happened to me and after I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wuudy, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Wuudy Win User

Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help

Hello there,So firstly after this Hotmail Drafts showing random Chinese and XSS Script text - Microsoft Community incident happened to me and after I recovered my accounts I started to notice that all my devices in my home network started acting weird when connected to my wifi!Issues listed: Main laptopAsus Vivobook: Computer gets hot until I open Task manager and then it cools downComputer also gets cooled gradually when i disconnect from my routerEdge and Firefox are consuming 5-600 mbs of Ram even on new empty tabBattery life has degraded badlyWhen running on power i

:)

Wuudy, Aug 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help

Malware Removal Methodology for Professionals

Good god, I'm undercharging so much... *Eek! Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help :eek: But thanks for that, that's really helpful. *Toast :toast:

blu3flannel, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help

1. Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help - Similar Threads - Very Stealthy CryptoMiner

2. Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?: at around the month of august I downloaded some sketchy cheats for a game and then deleted them not much later thinking nothing of it , now I noticed that people are saying it is a bitcoin miner so I investigated further and when i launch task manager a "search" process pops...
  3. Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?: at around the month of august I downloaded some sketchy cheats for a game and then deleted them not much later thinking nothing of it , now I noticed that people are saying it is a bitcoin miner so I investigated further and when i launch task manager a "search" process pops...
  4. Cryptominator ReviOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cryptominator ReviOS: Cryptominator ReviOS - Imgur - link imgur (I'm using google translate, I'm a Brazilian girl) I was using the revios operating system and here is the proof that there is a cryptominator inside the operating system and proving that ANY MODIFIED WINDOWS should not be trusted....
  5. Need help eliminating weather malware on my computer terminal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help eliminating weather malware on my computer terminal: After booting into my workstation today, I observed some drivel on my taskbar. I noted it dead on because of the poor quality of text and portion of it is cut off. Right clicking I was given the option to turn it off. As I experimented with it further, I observed the options...
  6. Stealthy Malware Suspected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stealthy Malware Suspected: I suspect I may have some hidden malware/rootkit on my machine. Weird unexpected things happening on my PC. A few unexplained uninstalls and application launches. SFC and DISM scans all show everything fine. SFC scans always fix corruption after updates. The logs all look...
  7. !HELP! MALWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    !HELP! MALWARE: i was looking throu task manager as usual , and i noticed the procces 'BridleBuddlesService' i did some research and found that it is a realy annoying malware , i pretty mutch tried everything to uninstall / delete it but nothing seems to work becouse i dont have permission...
  8. Desktop is completely black after trying to manually disable cryptominer malware

Desktop is completely black after trying to manually disable cryptominer malware: I got some cryptominer virus and Avast discovered it and 'dealt with it' with moderate success but I'm still having lingering issues from it. My CPU/GPU are no longer pegged at 100% but I'm unable to access my desktop/taskbar at all. The screen is 100% black with only...
  9. Does Windows Defender block web threats like Javascript malware and cryptominers.

Does Windows Defender block web threats like Javascript malware and cryptominers.: First yes i have Ublock and most harmful scripts are blocked if not NoScript does (i switched back to Firefox, after i read Edge will join the DarkSide ). Anyway when i had Avast installed it would block certain pop-ups and they would be called like JS:trojan ? or...
  10. Malware on My Computer

Malware on My Computer: Hi Community, I have a very persistent virus on my computer masquerading as a web browser and PDF reader. I was hoping someone here would be able to help me with removing this and preventing it from returning again. This malware constantly changes my personal preferences...