Windows 10: Very strage situation.

Discus and support Very strage situation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey! So I have a situation with my laptop that I can't really find a way to fix. So my laptop has switched to password mode out of no where, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YEELEE2, Dec 9, 2019.

1. YEELEE2 Win User

Very strage situation.

Hey! So I have a situation with my laptop that I can't really find a way to fix. So my laptop has switched to password mode out of no where, and I forgot my password and I only know my pin. So I click "forgot password", but it says it will not work without internet, and for some reason my internet will not connect and it is only allowing airplane mode, so I try to factory reset my laptop, but this laptop has too much on it to reset or wipe it. So I've been stuck with no real way to open my laptop anymore. please help!

:)

YEELEE2, Dec 9, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 9, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

4. axe0 Win User

Very strage situation.

DLL Missing

Solvusoft posts the same look-a-like steps for every problem you can think of, not very useful. The steps contain some variation depending on the problem, but I haven't found a situation where those step helped anything.

axe0, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Very strage situation.

1. Very strage situation. - Similar Threads - Very strage situation

2. Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation: When, I checked whether ASUS R540LJ supports Windows 11? What I noticed is that your program does not understand that the wording is not currently supported by your processor. It has an absolutely absurd knowledge. Due to the fact that it has long been impossible to replace...
  3. Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation: When, I checked whether ASUS R540LJ supports Windows 11? What I noticed is that your program does not understand that the wording is not currently supported by your processor. It has an absolutely absurd knowledge. Due to the fact that it has long been impossible to replace...
  4. Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation: When, I checked whether ASUS R540LJ supports Windows 11. What I noticed is that your program does not understand that the wording is not currently supported by your processor. It has an absolutely absurd knowledge. Due to the fact that it has long been impossible to replace...
  5. Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation

Your PC Health Check program creates a very funny situation: When, I checked whether ASUS R540LJ supports Windows 11. What I noticed is that your program does not understand that the wording is not currently supported by your processor. It has an absolutely absurd knowledge. Due to the fact that it has long been impossible to replace...
  6. the situation in Ukraine

the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  7. An interesting situation....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  8. Very odd Acer battery situation

in Windows 10 Support
    Very odd Acer battery situation: The Acer netbook originally had a battery of model number AC14B8K. I bought one that looked identical and was lower priced, with a model number of AC14B3K (Notice the 3 instead of 8). I plugged it in, it didn't charge. There is a battery reset button on the motherboard and...
  9. Laptop behaving stragely on Battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop behaving stragely on Battery: Hi guys. I have an acer v5 552 pg, basically an older laptop but It serves me okay, and works fast paired with a decent 240gb ssd so its a keeper for now. There is win10 on it, of course. Lately I have noticed some weird and strange behavior which I may want to discuss...
  10. Very interesting clean installation situation for both 7 and 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very interesting clean installation situation for both 7 and 10.: Note: The issue is not caused by Windows downloading every language pack available. For both Windows 7 and 10, the installation will take ~10 hours. The upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Premium OEM will take ~30 hours. I have also purchased a Windows 10 Home USB for a...