Windows 10: Very strange issue I’m having.

Discus and support Very strange issue I’m having. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I’m having a problem which seems like it’s me being stuck in a temporary account. But my computer never notified me that it switched and on top off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/evil_mackerel, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Very strange issue I’m having.

So I’m having a problem which seems like it’s me being stuck in a temporary account. But my computer never notified me that it switched and on top off that no method I’ve seen has worked thus far. Every time I turn off my computer it deletes anything within my downloads folder and essentially resets my browsers and settings. Does anyone know a solution for this?

submitted by /u/evil_mackerel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/evil_mackerel, Apr 11, 2020

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Contact Support
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Very strange issue I’m having.

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Very strange issue I’m having.

1. Very strange issue I’m having. - Similar Threads - Very strange issue

2. Very Strange Microphone issues. Not Typical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Strange Microphone issues. Not Typical: General Information before I explain the problem. I use a g533 headset from Logitech, I have replaced it. That has not fixed the issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers devices and programs. None of those fixed the issue.Now for the issue. For the past few months my...
  3. Very Strange Microphone issues. Not Typical

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Strange Microphone issues. Not Typical: General Information before I explain the problem. I use a g533 headset from Logitech, I have replaced it. That has not fixed the issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers devices and programs. None of those fixed the issue.Now for the issue. For the past few months my...
  4. Very Strange Microphone issues. Not Typical

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Very strange router issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very strange router issues.: I have been having hair pulling issues with my ethernet cable. It constantly says unidentified network. It also comes up with the error "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I have tried everything to fix it. I originally thought it was the fact that my wireless...
  6. I’m Stuck In a Very Strange Boot Loop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m Stuck In a Very Strange Boot Loop...: I am aware that I’ve done so many things wrong but I was in a hurry during all of this. My PC is used to host a Minecraft server. I was running the Jar file and forgot to use the stop command to close the server, but I just closed the window. A few seconds later, I pressed...
  7. Very strange problem

Very strange problem: Hi, i have a problem with the PC. Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem comes when I close the game I am playing, I want to open another game and it lags a lot, the sound cuts out and it is very...
  8. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  9. Very strange issue with bluetooth LE

Very strange issue with bluetooth LE: Hi everyone, I am having this strange issue with my laptop. When I use XTU or Throttlestop to undervolt my machine everything works fine even under all kinds of stress tests. However, after connecting any Bluetooth LE device (a mouse or a keyboard) the machine will work...
  10. Very strange audio issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very strange audio issue on Windows 10: Hey everyone. Just a month ago I bought a new PC built at an Alternate store in my own country. The specs are an Intel i5 6400 core, 16GB of RAM, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card, and 120GB of SSD + 1TB of storage. My audio seems to be managed by Realtek audio....