Windows 10: Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card

Discus and support Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've got a card called the TP-Link Archer T9E. Installed driver. Didn't work. Visited forums. They said that for some reason, the card doesn't like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OzzyderKoenig, May 9, 2020.

1. Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card

So I've got a card called the TP-Link Archer T9E. Installed driver. Didn't work.

Visited forums. They said that for some reason, the card doesn't like Win10 (but will gladly work with 8 and earlier)—"take out the antennae from the card"; I now get a signal, albeit a very, very weak one.

What gives? Is there a full, legitimate fix to this at all anywhere? Like, one whereby I can keep the antennae screwed-on and therefore can have a down speed of > 12Mbps? (I've tested on my laptop as well as every other computer in the house—both using Ethernet directly into the modem as well as using WiFi—and I get 20Mbps at the literal bare minimum.)

submitted by /u/OzzyderKoenig
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OzzyderKoenig, May 9, 2020

2. Strange WLAN problem

I sometimes connect my N79 to the wireless network hosted by my laptop. However, recently I've noticed there is a strange problem. When I disconnect from the WLAN, my cell phone shows that it is connected to WLAN for a minute then it gets disconnected
    again. After a minute or so it shows it is connected again and then after a minute it gets disconnected and so on and so forth even when I know that the WLAN on my laptop is off and there is no way it can connect. This keeps on happening throughout the day
    leading to poor battery life. Please suggest remedies.

top_gun---01, May 9, 2020
  3. werty Win User
    Wlan card upgrade on laptop

Hi guys, I wanna upgrade the Wlan card on my Inspiron 1545. I know the right size but some of the cards come with Bluetooth and my laptop already has a separate Bluetooth module. Will this be a problem or I have to buy a wlan card without bluetooth integrated. If you already have upgraded can you post which card exactly.
    Thanks!

werty, May 9, 2020
  4. Scavar Win User

Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card

8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card

1. Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card - Similar Threads - Very Strange Problem

2. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  3. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  4. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A very Strange Problem ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A very Strange Problem ?: I installed windows 10 and then bitdefender total security and Windows defender firewall got disabled by bitdefender firewall i restart my Pc and windows 10 firewall was still disabled and bitdefender firewall was enabled for now everything is Normal i then logged with my...
  6. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very strange problem: Hello everyone! *Biggrin First of all sorry if my English is not the best *Wink I have an Asus's laptop, and some days ago, I recognized that my battery charging time got a liittle bit slower. I searched how to slove it, and I found a tutorial on the Asus's site that shows...
  7. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange problem: Hi, i have a problem with the PC. Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem comes when I close the game I am playing, I want to open another game and it lags a lot, the sound cuts out and it is very...
  8. Very strange Connection Problem

Very strange Connection Problem: Hi all, This is a wierd one so bear with me :] A couple of minutes after booting the pc websites will no longer load. Except for Google and Youtube - it will search but when I click on the links it won't work. I can ping all other websites just fine they just wont load in...
  9. Very strange HDD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange HDD problem: I have a C: drive which is an SSD and a D: drive which is an HDD, and Windows is installed in the C: drive. I'm having a strange problem in which the following is happening: -I try to open the D: drive, but it takes hours to load even the file dates, and it takes a minute to...
  10. Very strange problem

Very strange problem: Dear All, Please help me . Its been so many days now, I was able to use WiFi everywhere using my laptop. Suddenly one day I logged in to Office Wifi , it says " No Internet, Connected ,Secured". Diagnostics shows "One or more protocol is missing on this system..Blah"....