Windows 10: Very strange problem

Discus and support Very strange problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with the PC. Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoaquinJiNeXP, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Very strange problem

Hi, i have a problem with the PC.

Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem comes when I close the game I am playing, I want to open another game and it lags a lot, the sound cuts out and it is very strange, since sometimes it is the same game as before and exactly the same thing happens. I have no temperature issues, I did the sfc / scannow and everything worked fine. When this happens, I restart the pc and everything returns to normal, until it happens again, I open a game, it works well, I close it and open another one, it lags constantly. It is a circle that has no end. I have a GTX 750, an A8-7680 and 8GB Ram, all of these components are semi new so I doubt if any of them is failing. Thanks and greetings from Argentina.

:)

JoaquinJiNeXP, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Sambat Win User

Strange boot problem

I am trying to get my head round the 6 steps above before having a go. If you can expand on them it may give me a bit more confidence. I cant lose the whole contents of my PC.
    Have attached details as you suggested.

Very strange problem [​IMG]

Sambat, Jul 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 10, 2020
  4. JC316 Win User

Very strange problem

A VERY Strange Problem!!!

Hmm, very strange indeed. My mobo dosen't recognize any video card when it starts up. Still, better to be sure that all of the driver traces are gone from the registry. It's easy to check and might give some positive results.

JC316, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Very strange problem

1. Very strange problem - Similar Threads - Very strange problem

2. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  3. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  4. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A very Strange Problem ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A very Strange Problem ?: I installed windows 10 and then bitdefender total security and Windows defender firewall got disabled by bitdefender firewall i restart my Pc and windows 10 firewall was still disabled and bitdefender firewall was enabled for now everything is Normal i then logged with my...
  6. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very strange problem: Hello everyone! *Biggrin First of all sorry if my English is not the best *Wink I have an Asus's laptop, and some days ago, I recognized that my battery charging time got a liittle bit slower. I searched how to slove it, and I found a tutorial on the Asus's site that shows...
  7. Very strange Connection Problem

Very strange Connection Problem: Hi all, This is a wierd one so bear with me :] A couple of minutes after booting the pc websites will no longer load. Except for Google and Youtube - it will search but when I click on the links it won't work. I can ping all other websites just fine they just wont load in...
  8. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  9. Very strange HDD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange HDD problem: I have a C: drive which is an SSD and a D: drive which is an HDD, and Windows is installed in the C: drive. I'm having a strange problem in which the following is happening: -I try to open the D: drive, but it takes hours to load even the file dates, and it takes a minute to...
  10. Very strange problem

Very strange problem: Dear All, Please help me . Its been so many days now, I was able to use WiFi everywhere using my laptop. Suddenly one day I logged in to Office Wifi , it says " No Internet, Connected ,Secured". Diagnostics shows "One or more protocol is missing on this system..Blah"....