Windows 10: Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...

Discus and support Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, I've tried WinFlash, I've tried the other Flash program, and 5 more beyond that, I've tried fixing it within the Bios menus itself, which can't be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SouThOkaNaGaN, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...

Ok, I've tried WinFlash, I've tried the other Flash program, and 5 more beyond that, I've tried fixing it within the Bios menus itself, which can't be done now, the model number was only ONE LETTER off but that was enough to disable more than half the Bios' settings making them grayed out and unclickable, this includes ALL the reset and default bios buttons.Short of taking a battery off the motherboard of this laptop and crossing a jumper over to short it, what can be done?I hear American Megatrends has a default feature where one can just dump it's memory and it'll always go back to it's defa

:)

SouThOkaNaGaN, Oct 24, 2021
  2. bobengel Win User

Some applications display improperly

I have an RADEON 9600 SERIES video card and a couple of applictions fail to display properly even though I installed the latest drivers and ATI control panel.

The attached jpeg is a screen shot of the opening window for "My Registry Cleaner". The normal display should fill the entire beige colored window with buttons to activate the program. Regardless of the resolution settings, the window is only partially displayed. A few other programs also display improperly but not as badly as this one.

Any suggestions on how to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated.

bobengel, Oct 24, 2021
  3. djbillyd Win User
    Processor upgrade

Probably not. I can't see why they would make that any easier. I'll get to looking to find out.

- - - Updated - - -

I was wrong, again. https://www.gigabyte.com/webpage/20/...flash_uefi.pdf describes making a thumb drive install technique.

- - - Updated - - -

So, do I just download the F50 when using the thumb drive, or do I still need to go in steps up to the F50?

djbillyd, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...

1. Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by... - Similar Threads - Very Stuck Here

2. Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...: Ok, I've tried WinFlash, I've tried the other Flash program, and 5 more beyond that, I've tried fixing it within the Bios menus itself, which can't be done now, the model number was only ONE LETTER off but that was enough to disable more than half the Bios' settings making...
  3. Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Stuck Here! Flashed incorrect Bios due to improperly displayed webpage by...: Ok, I've tried WinFlash, I've tried the other Flash program, and 5 more beyond that, I've tried fixing it within the Bios menus itself, which can't be done now, the model number was only ONE LETTER off but that was enough to disable more than half the Bios' settings making...
  4. Flash BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash BIOS: Asus z390 Plus Gaming with WI FI. I am not going to do a second upgrade but am tempted because I think there are about 20 updates since my desktop was updated about 2 years ago. There are 2 means to do so; one is with the downloaded cap file within the machine and an...
  5. Windows 10 Resolution displaying improperly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Resolution displaying improperly: Hello! I'm having a problem with the Windows 10 resolution output to an older small TV that I use as a second monitor. I've been using it for about a year now, so I know it's not a problem with the Tv itself. My problem is that on that TV, it's not showing the resolution it...
  6. BIOS Flash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BIOS Flash: The laptop asked about flashing the BIOS as a necessary update. After the update the system looks different missing files on Desktop and icons on task bar and it tells me I am on a temporary account. How do I log in to the right account so I can access files and utilities...
  7. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  8. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  9. flash drive improperly removed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flash drive improperly removed.: How do I regain use of a flash drive that was not properly ejected before removal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/flash-drive-improperly-removed/f76af0b1-55d5-4b35-82a8-c47583019efe
  10. Dedicated graphic card display improperly.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dedicated graphic card display improperly.: I bought new PC and connect my graphic card (GTX 1060) to HDMI port of my monitor. I also connect VGA ports of monitor and motherboard. The problem is the graphic card cannot display desktop icons, applications...... The screenshot I took show 2 desktops: normal one of Intel...