Windows 10: Very tiny text in title bar

Discus and support Very tiny text in title bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have problem with font size in the title bar. Does someone know how to fix it? [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karol Jabłoński, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Very tiny text in title bar

Hi, I have problem with font size in the title bar. Does someone know how to fix it?

Very tiny text in title bar 0dc019b0-9482-4213-ae43-fa6e73793931?upload=true.png Very tiny text in title bar eff4f7c1-9637-4519-8e2e-b9a33f3ddf3c?upload=true.png

:)

Karol Jabłoński, Mar 8, 2021

2. Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    No text in IE 11 Windows Title Bar

I don't recall ever seeing any text in IE11's Window Title Bar. It does show the title of the page you are viewing in the Tab bar, the same title you see when you hover over the icon in the taskbar. Other browsers such as Firefox show the text in both the Tab and the Window Title Bar. Edge shows the Tabs in the Title Bar.

Bree, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Very tiny text in title bar

Title bar text gone

You can try running "Old/New Explorer" one more time to set defaults.

Very tiny text in title bar [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Very tiny text in title bar

1. Very tiny text in title bar - Similar Threads - Very tiny text

2. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  3. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Text too large in Title bar

Text too large in Title bar: Name of Process and Software is appearing too large in Windows Title bar , mostly appear after waking PC from Sleep.Host OS - Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-too-large-in-title-bar/48d1ec36-4a9e-4427-b30b-44bb4ad2af37
  6. Title bar text not showing

Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  7. Title bar text gone

Title bar text gone: I recently messed around with theming Windows using uxtheme, but ultimately I was unhappy with the results so I reverted everything back. Since then, however, I have no text in the title bar of any programs. The title bar is bright white on every app, and I tried out a dark...
  8. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  9. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881
  10. Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted

in Windows 10 Support
    Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted: I don't know how or why this annoying problem started but every title bar of Apps which I am using gets highlighted, like this: [img] I don't remember to have put any customization on top of vanilla Windows 10. The problem is better described by this: [img] As...