Windows 10: Very very slow win 10

Discus and support Very very slow win 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sam9, Jan 5, 2019.

1. sam9 Win User

Very very slow win 10

My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files takes time to open in comparison to word or excel files. My System Drive is Ssd and only windows is installed on this drive. There are two other drivesbut they are sata. PC is amd DDR3 4 GB and around 7 years old. Scanned with Avast and no problem
    Even when it starts working normally, suddenly it will hang and again a circle will start spinning.
    Is it due to AMD or something else. How to figure out the problem.

:)

sam9, Jan 5, 2019

2. WIN 10 is SLOW!!!!

Hi Kevin,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

What is the make and model of your computer.

Do you have any third party anti-virus program installed on the computer?

The issue could occur if the computer is not up-to-date.

I suggest you to install all the updates on the computer.

I would suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 5, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Very very slow win 10

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Very very slow win 10

1. Very very slow win 10 - Similar Threads - Very very slow

2. very, very slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  3. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  4. Win 10 on D257 is very slow...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 on D257 is very slow...: Among the computers I have is an Acer D257 (Atom N455, 1.67 GHz, 1 GB ram) which I installed Win 10 on during the free upgrade program. I like to use it for listening to music while I work outside because it is louder than my SW1-011 but compared to the SW1 (or anything else...
  5. win 10 home very slow

win 10 home very slow: win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I use. My searches are being redirected. when I type a letter the letter besides it prints instead. My cursor freezes and...
  6. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  7. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  8. win 10, work very slow.

win 10, work very slow.: after upgrading to window 10, my laptop now work very slow. its 4G , 500HDD. 32 bit, pls what could be the problem 23045
  9. virtualbox win 10 guest very slow

virtualbox win 10 guest very slow: Recently, I would like to upgrade virtualbox win 7 guest to win 10. After upgraded, I found that it is very slow and always high CPU (usually 40-100%). Is there a way to solve this issue? 105040
  10. Win -10 very slow

Win -10 very slow: Hi, I tried wins 10 a couple of times, one of which I burnt 10 onto disc, after humming and hawing I decided to put 10 back on and stick with it, for some reason I could not install it from the win 10 preview in updates, the update seemd to download successfully but I could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wondows 10 very slow loading january 2019