Windows 10: Very very strange!

Discus and support Very very strange! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fire Marshal Bill, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Very very strange!

Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if there is a relationship. What am I missing? How can I fix this? I need to resolve this ASAP.

Very very strange! e9fddd8d-f359-48bc-bdb7-e0c8ce1f08ed?upload=true.jpg

Thanks kindly.

:)

Fire Marshal Bill, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Sambat Win User

Strange boot problem

I am trying to get my head round the 6 steps above before having a go. If you can expand on them it may give me a bit more confidence. I cant lose the whole contents of my PC.
    Have attached details as you suggested.

Very very strange! [​IMG]

Sambat, Feb 2, 2020
  3. The TPU Christmas 2010 charity thread

Strange issue? I followed the top half of your steps but it says that I'm trying to upload 2 pictures. I cleared everything from my sig other than your picture just to see if it was something I had already, but it gave the same result. Suggestions?

edit: it is fixed and working. Thanks for the walkthrough *Smile Very very strange! :)

jasper1605, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Very very strange!

OnePostWonder, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Very very strange!

1. Very very strange! - Similar Threads - Very very strange

2. The font looks very strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The font looks very strange: This is my screen capture of an app, and the font at the bottom part is literally strange against others'. I have not found anyone has the same issue with me.I have the "Smooth edges of screen fonts" option on and I tried adjusting "ClearTypes" but it didn't work.All text on...
  3. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  4. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  5. A very Strange Problem ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A very Strange Problem ?: I installed windows 10 and then bitdefender total security and Windows defender firewall got disabled by bitdefender firewall i restart my Pc and windows 10 firewall was still disabled and bitdefender firewall was enabled for now everything is Normal i then logged with my...
  6. Very strange BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very strange BSODs: I have an issue where I get a BSOD consistently within the same time frame. Every time I get a BSOD, exactly two days afterward with around 3hrs of being on it the 2nd day, it will get a BSOD every single time. I have had this happen for about a month now with the same...
  7. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very strange problem: Hello everyone! *Biggrin First of all sorry if my English is not the best *Wink I have an Asus's laptop, and some days ago, I recognized that my battery charging time got a liittle bit slower. I searched how to slove it, and I found a tutorial on the Asus's site that shows...
  8. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange problem: Hi, i have a problem with the PC. Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem comes when I close the game I am playing, I want to open another game and it lags a lot, the sound cuts out and it is very...
  9. Very Strange Battery Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Strange Battery Report: I've noticed something very strange about my battery life report... Since buying the laptop in 2016 the full charge capacity has dropped from 92,157mWh to 66,883mWh. I understand this is normal and I've been checking it every month or so to track its decrease (average...
  10. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very strange problem: Dear All, Please help me . Its been so many days now, I was able to use WiFi everywhere using my laptop. Suddenly one day I logged in to Office Wifi , it says " No Internet, Connected ,Secured". Diagnostics shows "One or more protocol is missing on this system..Blah"....