Windows 10: Very werid on screen keyboard

Discus and support Very werid on screen keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of the sudden my on screen keyboard is deformed. I've tried a few things but I can't make it normal again. Can it be uninstalled and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rustylini, May 26, 2023.

1. rustylini Win User

Very werid on screen keyboard

All of the sudden my on screen keyboard is deformed. I've tried a few things but I can't make it normal again. Can it be uninstalled and then reinstalled to fix it? Or is there something else that can be done.

:)

rustylini, May 26, 2023

2. On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, May 26, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    want to use manual keyboard----not on screen keyboard

Hi,

The On-Screen Keyboard is an application which provides a visual keyboard on your screen that can be used in place of a physical keyboard. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your physical keyboard not functioning?
    • Have you tried turning off the On-Screen Keyboard?

To turn off the On-Screen Keyboard, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • On the left panel, click on Keyboard.
    • Under On-Screen Keyboard, make sure it is set to Off.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 26, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Very werid on screen keyboard - Similar Threads - Very werid screen

2. on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...: Hion screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard and colors on my window 11 ,is very frustrating to find out how ,I can't use touch screen because I use 55 inch tv , you can see the screenshots in the attachment how ridiculous is to use it,thanks...
  3. on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...: Hion screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard and colors on my window 11 ,is very frustrating to find out how ,I can't use touch screen because I use 55 inch tv , you can see the screenshots in the attachment how ridiculous is to use it,thanks...
  4. Very werid on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very werid on screen keyboard: All of the sudden my on screen keyboard is deformed. I've tried a few things but I can't make it normal again. Can it be uninstalled and then reinstalled to fix it? Or is there something else that can be done....
  5. my laptop is being werid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is being werid: so my steam craashs after i shut down a game i was playing and normal this would be an steam issue but i my task manger also freezes every single time and then my laptop refuses to relunch steam or task manger can run everything else BUT ALSO sometimes my opra browser will...
  6. PC behaving very weridly after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC behaving very weridly after update.: So a couple days ago I had a driver error with my controller and installing a large update I was putting off fixed it. The next day I had issues playing a game, where frames would freeze for 4 seconds, then normal for 4, repeating. I also noticed that I couldn't type...
  7. Werid folders and files in the downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Werid folders and files in the downloads folder: [ATTACH] So today I opened my downloads folder to look for something and i was greeted by an absolute wall of folders. I have no idea what these are. I run a virus scan but nothing came up. I also looked up in my browser history what was i doing at the time but i was just...
  8. Boot is werid

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Boot is werid: Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make the windows icon appear also? When I use a virtual machine it appears but in my actual pc, it's gone! If you don't...
  9. Werid dots and lines in my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Werid dots and lines in my windows: [ATTACH] The pictures show the issue I'm having. Its occasionally happens and for some strange reasons I havent been able to figure out. So far Ive seen this in Visual Studio Codeas shown above, Dell Graphics Command Center. It doesnt always look like this. When i open it...
  10. Werid screen glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Werid screen glitch: Hi I don't know how his even happened or when it even started but this weird glitchy screen has been here forever and i don't know what to do to remove it. It shows on my Microsoft edge, Skype, and on my windows search bar. My windows 10 is updated to the latest version. If...