Windows 10: VGA adapter related question

Discus and support VGA adapter related question in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hello guys, i am using a 21" hd monitor, and my monitor doesnt have a hdmi input, so i am using a hdmi to vga converter, and i think my colour and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by m1s3rys1gn4l, Sep 5, 2019.

1. VGA adapter related question

hello guys,

i am using a 21" hd monitor, and my monitor doesnt have a hdmi input, so i am using a hdmi to vga converter,
    and i think my colour and graphics perfomance not so good,

am i right ? will a vga converter reduce my my graphics perfomance ?

i am bad in english thats why i cant explain properly, hope you guys understand VGA adapter related question :)

:)

m1s3rys1gn4l, Sep 5, 2019
  2. youssif25 Win User

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

I purchased a VGA switcher from monoprice and i received an AC adapter which is 120V and now i'm in the Middle east and the Universal adapter i purchased turns the Vga switcher on but the screen is black but when i use the original adapter with a step down transformer it works great.

P.S i cant use the original adapter without a step down transformer in the middle east because here its 240V not 120V plugging the adapter would burn it.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. PHOTOS OF EACH:
    The VGA SWITCHER
    ORIGINAL AC ADAPTER
    UNIVERSAL AC ADAPTER

youssif25, Sep 5, 2019
  3. DaTechMan Win User
    Question about VGA to DVI

Okay i have an old CRT monitor with only VGA. On my video card (x850Pro, yes old too) there is VGA and DVI, is there any advantage in using the VGA-to-DVI adapter that came with the video card or is it the same thing as going VGA-to-VGA? I assume there is an extra step that VGA-to-DVI adapter has to do to make the analog signal to digital, is that a disadvantage? Basically VGA-to-VGA or VGA-to-DVI.

Thank you.

DaTechMan, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Norton Win User

VGA adapter related question

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

It looks like your original adapter output is 24 watts and the universal is 18 watts.... Check the label on the device for power requirements or check your polarity on the universal adapter (that may be reversed)

There should be a polarity diagram on the device near the input plug.

Norton, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

VGA adapter related question

1. VGA adapter related question - Similar Threads - VGA adapter related

2. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  3. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  4. VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11: I just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a Moread adatpter that connects through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "Input Not Supported". How do I make this work? Thank you...
  5. VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11: I just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a Moread adatpter that connects through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "Input Not Supported". How do I make this work? Thank you...
  6. USB to VGA adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to VGA adapter not working properly: So i recently bought a USB to VGA adapter to get a 2 monitor setup with my gaming laptop, after i installed the driver the adapter wouldn't work the screen was off and windows made the disconnect and connect sound over and over. After trying a few solutions from this thread...
  7. HDMI to VGA adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to VGA adapter: I use the HDMI to VGA adapter to connect one of the old monitor as second monitor on my system. It works great. But, twice now, the adapter seemed to stop working after I unplug the monitor from the adapter when it is still hot. Does it make sense that the adapter would burn...
  8. Microsoft USB-C to VGA Adapter

Microsoft USB-C to VGA Adapter: I needed a second monitor to work from home. Grabbed a monitor from work to use with my HP laptop. I bought a Microsoft USB-C to VGA adapter. I have connected it but it isn't showing under Devices in Settings. I have done all the troubleshooting from Microsoft and read on...
  9. VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working

VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working: I got this old monitor a couple months ago and have been using it since with a vga to hdmi adapter cause my pc doesnt have a vga port. Then suddenly a couple days ago it stopped working so i figured the monitor died considering how old it is. However when i got a replacement...
  10. use of VGA to DVI adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    use of VGA to DVI adapter: Hi, My graphics card (Radeon 9800XT) has both a VGA and a DVI connector. I have a VGA to DVI adapter that I could use to connect the VGA connector from my monitor to the DVI port of the card. Is there any advantage to my doing that, as opposed to connecting the monitor to the...