Windows 10: VGA adapter related question

Discus and support VGA adapter related question in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hello guys, i am using a 21" hd monitor, and my monitor doesnt have a hdmi input, so i am using a hdmi to vga converter, and i think my colour and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by m1s3rys1gn4l, Sep 5, 2019.

1. VGA adapter related question

hello guys,

i am using a 21" hd monitor, and my monitor doesnt have a hdmi input, so i am using a hdmi to vga converter,
    and i think my colour and graphics perfomance not so good,

am i right ? will a vga converter reduce my my graphics perfomance ?

i am bad in english thats why i cant explain properly, hope you guys understand VGA adapter related question :)

:)

m1s3rys1gn4l, Sep 5, 2019
  2. youssif25 Win User

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

I purchased a VGA switcher from monoprice and i received an AC adapter which is 120V and now i'm in the Middle east and the Universal adapter i purchased turns the Vga switcher on but the screen is black but when i use the original adapter with a step down transformer it works great.

P.S i cant use the original adapter without a step down transformer in the middle east because here its 240V not 120V plugging the adapter would burn it.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. PHOTOS OF EACH:
    The VGA SWITCHER
    ORIGINAL AC ADAPTER
    UNIVERSAL AC ADAPTER

youssif25, Sep 5, 2019
  3. DaTechMan Win User
    Question about VGA to DVI

Okay i have an old CRT monitor with only VGA. On my video card (x850Pro, yes old too) there is VGA and DVI, is there any advantage in using the VGA-to-DVI adapter that came with the video card or is it the same thing as going VGA-to-VGA? I assume there is an extra step that VGA-to-DVI adapter has to do to make the analog signal to digital, is that a disadvantage? Basically VGA-to-VGA or VGA-to-DVI.

Thank you.

DaTechMan, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Norton Win User

VGA adapter related question

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

It looks like your original adapter output is 24 watts and the universal is 18 watts.... Check the label on the device for power requirements or check your polarity on the universal adapter (that may be reversed)

There should be a polarity diagram on the device near the input plug.

Norton, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

VGA adapter related question

1. VGA adapter related question - Similar Threads - VGA adapter related

2. question in relation to casting content to TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    question in relation to casting content to TV: Currently lm using media player mainly because its the only thing lve found so far, however after accidentally touching my mouse and ending up at the beginning of a file again unable to seek 40min in leaving me frustratingly having to watch most of the file again, lve decided...
  3. question in relation to casting content to TV

in Windows 10 Support
    question in relation to casting content to TV: Currently lm using media player mainly because its the only thing lve found so far, however after accidentally touching my mouse and ending up at the beginning of a file again unable to seek 40min in leaving me frustratingly having to watch most of the file again, lve decided...
  4. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter: The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-vga-audio-jack-35-adapter/02da186c-8be9-4fc8-814d-1e63e9e7e0f8
  5. question is related to cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  6. Adapter question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adapter question: How do I get my wireless to show up? I have it on my laptop but not on my desktop downstairs. I have an adpater the I use in my desktop and its plugged into the 3.1 port on my desktop. I plugged the internet cable into the new adapter. But I can't see wireless anywhere...
  7. Questions related to Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Questions related to Computer: Well after tireless search for my question in the internet finally i have arrived here believing that you people won't disappoint me like all the other people did. Well i am just expecting a proper solution for all these questions listed below: 1) How long can i use my...
  8. USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together: Hi! I'm using my PC with 3 desktops. 2 desktops are connected to nVidia GeForce 210 by DVI and HDMI. I had connected one desktop by USB-to-VGA adapter by Manhattan - this desktop had max.resolution 1600x1200. I changed display to 24" 1920x1200 display and adapter written...
  9. Few Windows 10 related questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Few Windows 10 related questions: Hello Guys, I've just recently upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1 and I have to say I am very impressed so far. When I purchased Windows 8 via the discount offer of £35 I was sent a serial number, I could read the serial number via Jelly Bean Keyfinder, when I installed Window...
  10. Installation related question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation related question: I am about to Install Windows 10 my questions if i choose "Nothing" everything will be deleted including files apps and settings will it also delete the drives too or only C:/ drive? Regards 28818