Windows 10: VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

Discus and support VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OSUX, Apr 24, 2024.

1. OSUX Win User

VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work fine, if i restart the pc problem comes again. I check bios boot setting

:)

2. vga light on but gpu working fine

i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine (but that don't always work) and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to change my display port cables i changed my motherboard i changed my psu and nothing worked but when it turn on my pc works fine and i game with no problems

specs
    R5 3600x
    nzxt n7 b550
    rtx 2070 super
    psu coolermaster v850i gold

the devil1, Apr 24, 2024
  3. FabioMC Win User
    Boot only with cmos cleared

Law-II: Thank u so much for helpinh but I had already done those steps. I'm testing with minimal hardware and single dimm at a2.

As I said. If I clear CMOS or run MEMOK button the system boots and I can run windows8 stable and fine using F8 (boot menu) but whenever I restart or save any bios settings (save and restart) the system doesn't post anymore.

FabioMC, Apr 24, 2024
  4. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

1. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay - Similar Threads - VGA light boot

2. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay: My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work fine, if i restart the pc problem comes again. I check bios boot setting...
  3. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay: My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work fine, if i restart the pc problem comes again. I check bios boot setting...
  4. vga light on but gpu working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vga light on but gpu working fine: i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to...
  5. vga light on but gpu working fine

vga light on but gpu working fine: i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to...
  6. PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery: Hi,I have recently replaced the CMOS battery in my Lenovo G580. Unfortunately, it does want to boot up. The fan and hard drive both make a noise, but the screen does not turn on and the camera LED stays on and it stays there. I tried resetting the CMOS by taking the battery...
  7. PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery

PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery: Hi,I have recently replaced the CMOS battery in my Lenovo G580. Unfortunately, it does want to boot up. The fan and hard drive both make a noise, but the screen does not turn on and the camera LED stays on and it stays there. I tried resetting the CMOS by taking the battery...
  8. PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 fails to boot after restart, booting after shutdown is fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fails to boot after restart, booting after shutdown is fine: Hello. I have HP EliteBook 8470p laptop. I recently replaced SSD in the laptop with larger one - 1TB Samsung QVO 860 Laptop has 3rd gen Core i5 2.80GHz CPU, 16GB of RAM and AMD 7550 videocard. Before reinstall, BIOS in laptop was updated to latest version. There were no...
  10. PC freezes after login on normal mode but works fine in safe boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC freezes after login on normal mode but works fine in safe boot.: My PC freezes 1 minute after I login (cannot open or close anything, but cursor moves). However, it works fine when I boot into safe mode. I have tried disabling start-up services and other services and etc, but this only buys me like 4 mins after login, then it freezes yet...