Windows 10: vga light on but gpu working fine

Discus and support vga light on but gpu working fine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by the devil1, Sep 16, 2023.

1. vga light on but gpu working fine

i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to change my display port cables i changed my motherboard i changed my psu and nothing worked but when it turn on my pc works fine and i game with no problemsspecsR5 3600xnzxt n7 b550rtx 2070 superpsu coolermaster v850i gold

:)

the devil1, Sep 16, 2023

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 16, 2023
  3. HDMI port in my gpu works in other pc but not in my new pc.

Just bought a new pc, has older gpu than mine but cpu is better.

NOTE:
    -New PC has no windows installed yet
    -New PC Model is Lenovo R302PGD5
    -Monitor only use VGA so I use a VGA - HDMI adaptor
    -My old pc has GT 1030 (has no vga)
    -New has GT 720 (has vga)

First time I tried the new pc with GT 720, it has no display when I plugged into the HDMI, but plugging into VGA has display.

Now I swapped the GPU to GT 1030, I plugged into HDMI, no display.

I think hdmi does not work in the new pc, but vga does/

I have now reconnected the GT 1030 GPU back to my old PC. Any suggestions or solutions for this problem would be appreciated.

Mikoyan Rikki, Sep 16, 2023
  4. vga light on but gpu working fine

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Sep 16, 2023
Thema:

vga light on but gpu working fine

1. vga light on but gpu working fine - Similar Threads - vga light gpu

2. VGA light is on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA light is on.: VGA light is on, no display on monitor. I tried different PCIe slots and cables, still didn’t work, tried a different GPU, didn’t worth either. My PSU is able to turn on and power my mobo/cpu/etc, so I don’t think it’s the PSU. I’m assuming this means it’s my mobo?...
  3. VGA light is on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA light is on.: VGA light is on, no display on monitor. I tried different PCIe slots and cables, still didn’t work, tried a different GPU, didn’t worth either. My PSU is able to turn on and power my mobo/cpu/etc, so I don’t think it’s the PSU. I’m assuming this means it’s my mobo?...
  4. vga light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vga light: i have a issue my vga light is on but can it be because i dont have my gpu connected to anything because i currently dont have a monitor so i js have my pc sitting here until i buy one but i just turned it on and the vga light is on can it be because i dont have it connected...
  5. vga light

vga light: i have a issue my vga light is on but can it be because i dont have my gpu connected to anything because i currently dont have a monitor so i js have my pc sitting here until i buy one but i just turned it on and the vga light is on can it be because i dont have it connected...
  6. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay: My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work fine, if i restart the pc problem comes again. I check bios boot setting...
  7. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU: Since I had upgraded my CPU not too long ago, my old sluggish GPU was bottlenecking. I swapped out my old GPU for a brand new rx6700 and I immediately ran into problems. The VGA light came on and BIOS took around 5 minutes to run. During this period, the display turns on, but...
  8. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU: Since I had upgraded my CPU not too long ago, my old sluggish GPU was bottlenecking. I swapped out my old GPU for a brand new rx6700 and I immediately ran into problems. The VGA light came on and BIOS took around 5 minutes to run. During this period, the display turns on, but...
  9. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. vga light on but gpu working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vga light on but gpu working fine: i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to...