Windows 10: vga splitter

Discus and support vga splitter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 does not see multiple monitors on vga splitter cable. how do I get it to see 2nd monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffJohnston42, Oct 23, 2019.

1. vga splitter

windows 10 does not see multiple monitors on vga splitter cable. how do I get it to see 2nd monitor

:)

JeffJohnston42, Oct 23, 2019
  2. SML1693 Win User

dual monitor using VGA splitter Y cable

I have added a second monitor using a 2 port VGA monitor splitter VGA HD-15 splitter Y cable. Second monitor simply displays same thing as 1st one. Windows cannot detect the second monitor. Help?

SML1693, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 settings for two vga projectors

If it is just a
    VGA Splitter
    and nothing else: there is no setting in the computer itself that would affect this.

• Cable could be bad going to one of the projectors.

(Not eliminated.)
    • Splitter could be bad and not amplifying the signal properly.

(You said you tried a different splitter - so that's out.)
    • Since you tried multiple devices and only the 'smaller' one worked... Run a temp cable from the splitter to a larger projector: work?

Shenan Stanley, Oct 23, 2019
  4. SML1693 Win User

vga splitter

dual monitors using a 2 port VGA monitor splitter Y cable?

How can I get Windows 10 to recognize dual monitors using a 2 port VGA monitor splitter Y cable? Display settings does not detect the second monitor.

SML1693, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

vga splitter

1. vga splitter - Similar Threads - vga splitter

2. Can VGA support 1080p resolution over 100hz.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can VGA support 1080p resolution over 100hz.: I have a PC which has only one VGA port and I am planning to buy a monitor for it so I am confused whether if I buy a 100hz FHD monitor will my windows PC would be able to utilise it over its maximum capacity or not...
  3. When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...: I get this code, USB\VID_0000&PID_0001\5&4c209fd&0&16 whenpluging my hdtv, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop with a usb c to vga chord to use as a second monitor and it says that its not recognized. What can I do about this problem? I already unistalled, reinstalled,...
  4. When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...: I get this code, USB\VID_0000&PID_0001\5&4c209fd&0&16 whenpluging my hdtv, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop with a usb c to vga chord to use as a second monitor and it says that its not recognized. What can I do about this problem? I already unistalled, reinstalled,...
  5. My VGA Converter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My VGA Converter doesn't work: I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't work, I've tried reinstall any kind of drives, safe mode, resolution from GPU and Windows, BIOS, but anything works. This is...
  6. My VGA Converter doesn't work

My VGA Converter doesn't work: I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't work, I've tried reinstall any kind of drives, safe mode, resolution from GPU and Windows, BIOS, but anything works. This is...
  7. My VGA Converter doesn't work

8. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU: Since I had upgraded my CPU not too long ago, my old sluggish GPU was bottlenecking. I swapped out my old GPU for a brand new rx6700 and I immediately ran into problems. The VGA light came on and BIOS took around 5 minutes to run. During this period, the display turns on, but...
  9. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU: Since I had upgraded my CPU not too long ago, my old sluggish GPU was bottlenecking. I swapped out my old GPU for a brand new rx6700 and I immediately ran into problems. The VGA light came on and BIOS took around 5 minutes to run. During this period, the display turns on, but...
  10. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter: We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC to their monitor and projector or interactive display. These systems worked flawlessly in a Windows 7P environment. This...