Windows 10: VGA to USB C hub;

Discus and support VGA to USB C hub; in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased a Seiko USB 3.0 HUB AND VGA DIESPLAY AND MONITOR ISN'T SHOWING GOOD RESOLUTIONS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexDymerets, Jan 10, 2020.

1. VGA to USB C hub;

I purchased a Seiko USB 3.0 HUB AND VGA DIESPLAY AND MONITOR ISN'T SHOWING GOOD RESOLUTIONS.

:)

AlexDymerets, Jan 10, 2020

2. USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 10, 2020
  3. USB-C to VGA not working

My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play
    (no driver installation needed). What might be the issue?

Adrian Viliesid, Jan 10, 2020
  4. FEPEC Win User

VGA to USB C hub;

BSOD when I unplug Mouse or USB-C Hub

I just bought an ASUS Q325UA 2in1 Laptop. Everything works fine until I try to unplug my mouse from the supplied USB-C to USB/HDMI hub as well as from another USB-C to USB/VGA hub.

I've attached my dump files. Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachment 142664

FEPEC, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

VGA to USB C hub;

1. VGA to USB C hub; - Similar Threads - VGA USB hub

2. USB-C HUB Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C HUB Not Working.: Hi got a portable USB-C hub that splits the HDMI in two so I can split my screen when connected in two external monitors. The thing is that I plug it, and everything but the screens work. I have plugged a keyboard and a lamp to that hub and it works, I disconnect those two...
  3. USB-C HUB Not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C HUB Not Working.: Hi got a portable USB-C hub that splits the HDMI in two so I can split my screen when connected in two external monitors. The thing is that I plug it, and everything but the screens work. I have plugged a keyboard and a lamp to that hub and it works, I disconnect those two...
  4. USB-C Hub not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Hub not recognized: My machine is 00342-20782-80557-AAOEM hp Laptop - 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz I am attempting to attach a MOKIN usbC... 9 in 1 Multi-Function Hub It WILL NOT be recognized. I have followed all suggestions to no avail. Any help would be great....
  5. MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect: I just bought MOKiN USB-C HUB and using Dell XPS 15 which I want to connect two external monitors with HDMI and one monitor with VGA connection but VGA monitor cannot detect.Kindly some one help me on this issue....
  6. MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect: I just bought MOKiN USB-C HUB and using Dell XPS 15 which I want to connect two external monitors with HDMI and one monitor with VGA connection but VGA monitor cannot detect.Kindly some one help me on this issue....
  7. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  8. usb-c to vga cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb-c to vga cable: The USB - C to VGA cable isn't working - no display on monitor ? I bought this because the description said I didn't need to download a driver? can you help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-to-vga-cable/d86e7ac4-ef56-423b-aa50-e72fc929ef4a
  9. 2004 USB-C hub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 USB-C hub: Anyone notice that with the 2004 update the Ethernet is it or miss via USB-C hub? If I have it plugged in when it the computer first turns on it recognizes it but if I unplug the hub and re-plug it back in, I’m still on wifi. I’ve tried two different USB-C hubs so far with...
  10. USB-C to VGA not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C to VGA not working: My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play (no driver installation...