Windows 10: VHS Tape Conversion and Capture

Discus and support VHS Tape Conversion and Capture in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Looking for best way to download and store old VHS videos on my Windows 10 computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanB_4137, Oct 7, 2019.

1. DanB_4137 Win User

VHS Tape Conversion and Capture

Looking for best way to download and store old VHS videos on my Windows 10 computer?

:)

DanB_4137, Oct 7, 2019

2. VHS Capture

I have a new HP Al-in-one PC with Windows 10. I want to capture old VHS tapes to this Computer so I can burn them on other media. I have installed the Diamond VC500 Capture software every thing would be good If I could get the copy protect to let it capture.
    I can only get a couple minutes of video until it will stop capturing and a error will come up
    (can not record video the current content is copy protected). I have contacted Diamond they emailed me instructions to change the settings. I need to open the C drive then open CAptureModule".ini" . The problem when I open
    the C drive there is no file labled CaptureModule.ini" If I could fine that file I might be able to fix it. anyone got any Idea how I could change the settings on this? help please

PhillipStumbo, Oct 7, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How can I play a VHS tape and digitize it for storage on a Win10 PC?

Yes, it's very possible and you should definitely do it because those VHS tapes don't age well.

VHS tapes are analog technology and computers are digital. So the first thing you need to do is to convert the images on the tape to a digital format. The technical term for this is 'capturing' the video. You'll need to buy a capture device to convert the
    video and audio to digital. An example of this is the
    Dazzle DVD Recorder

You'll also have to decide what digital format you will use to capture the video and audio.

Capturing video is a processor-intensive activity, so you'll need a fairly powerful computer to do it. Many recent computers should have what it takes.

Once you've got the video and audio in digital format you can edit it, if you wish. You'll need video editing software for that, like

Pinnacle Studio

A few years back I used older versions of both the above products to capture my own VHS tapes. You absolutely can do this but there will be a learning curve, and you'll want to get a good quality capture device.

BulldogXX, Oct 7, 2019
  4. CDdude55 Win User

VHS tapes

I have tons of VHS tapes and maybe one or two VHS players.*Smile VHS Tape Conversion and Capture :) Dont use them tho.

CDdude55, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. VHS Tape Conversion and Capture - Similar Threads - VHS Tape Conversion

2. Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?: I have sort of a standard cassette drive and a VHS drive.I want to play or covert these in Windows, however, it is not recognized in Windows because there is no such driver.I was unable to find such driver that exists that dose not cause a conflict or critical errors.Is it...
  3. Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?: I have sort of a standard cassette drive and a VHS drive.I want to play or covert these in Windows, however, it is not recognized in Windows because there is no such driver.I was unable to find such driver that exists that dose not cause a conflict or critical errors.Is it...
  4. Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10

transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10: I keep getting the message try another device tried three different usb cables still get this message c an you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-vhs-tape-to-dvd-windows-10/1c900507-fbbe-4069-844f-02de0629dca3
  6. Trying to use Diamond VC500 to convert VHS tapes to digital

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to use Diamond VC500 to convert VHS tapes to digital: Hi there just purchased a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My real reason is to capture old footage and create digital memories for my family. I purchased the VC500 and installed the relevant software PowerDirector 12 and EZgrabber. I have not managed to get the software to...
  7. Removal of streaks dots and lines from video captured from VHS Cassette Tape

Removal of streaks dots and lines from video captured from VHS Cassette Tape: Hallo Can you help I've a portion of videotape recorded via a capture card for processing to DVD. Before the processing can go ahead, there are segments of the tape what plays back as perfect and segments what present with dots as you see in the example. [ATTACH]...
  8. EASY CAP for VHS tape

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EASY CAP for VHS tape: EASY CAP for VHS tape functions for my windows 10 . I have checked the driver and it is fit. I have checked the properties for compatibility and there is no problem with compatibility. the audio voice is fine and the video is shown but the video is dancing right and left....
  9. Watching (and saving) a VHS tape via Windows Media Player

Watching (and saving) a VHS tape via Windows Media Player: Hello I am aiming to play a VHS tape through a Sony VCR. I can hear the tape playing and rewinding inside the VCR so that side of things is fine. The VCR connects correctly to a TV using a Scart lead and plays VHS tapes. I am using the following cables: the scart leads...
  10. MiniDv tape capture not working...

MiniDv tape capture not working...: The title basically says it all. I have a firewire card in my PC and a firewire cable connected into it and the other end connected to my sony dsr PD170. I go on premiere pro and try to import the footage but the software just freezes for some reason, but goes back to normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing dvc 100

2. dvc 100 drivers for windows 10

3. dazzle dvc 100 driver windows 10

4. dvc100 windows10 dazzle,
  5. best software to use dazzle dvc 100 with windows 10,
  6. will dazzle dvc 100 work on windows 10,
  7. capture from dvc 100,
  8. dazzle dvc100 drivers windows 10