Windows 10: Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10

Discus and support Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We love our old laptops so we don't want to trash them and I think that they deserve Windows 10! I have 2 laptops home that only work with the basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmersonScarton, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10

We love our old laptops so we don't want to trash them and I think that they deserve Windows 10! I have 2 laptops home that only work with the basic Microsoft driver. The first release of Windows 10 was compatible with Chrome 9 but only worked until next big upgrade. Does anyone have success using the proper driver in version 1809? I hope so. But I have to say that the generic Microsoft vídeo driver Works fine, but does not have hardware acceleration. Couldn't be possible to Microsoft develope a generic driver that somewhat recognizes the chipset and emulate hardware acceleration? Thanks for any help.

:)

EmersonScarton, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10

1. Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Via Chrome Still

2. Is Snip & Sketch still supported in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Snip & Sketch still supported in Windows 10?: Since the new snipping tool is not available for Windows 10. So I was wondering if snip and sketch is still supported with Microsoft Store updates....
  3. Is Snip & Sketch still supported in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Snip & Sketch still supported in Windows 10?: Since the new snipping tool is not available for Windows 10. So I was wondering if snip and sketch is still supported with Microsoft Store updates....
  4. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  5. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  6. Is Windows 10 Home still supported?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 Home still supported?: I recently purchased a new motherboard for a custom built computer, and have to install a new copy of Windows in lieu of that. I've been putting off purchasing a new copy, but I've been intent on getting a new one since I recently encountered a "Clock_Watchdog_Timeout" error...
  7. Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10: After adopting the dark mode, implementing an early version of tab preview, Google is now working on a new feature that will give a native feel to Chrome-based Progressive Web Apps. The new Chrome 73 beta update comes with an experimental Badges feature for the Progressive...
  8. Windows 10 no cast function via Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 no cast function via Chrome: Hi All, Looking for some advice. I recently had an issue with a MacBook Air running Windows 10 and had to re-format and perform fresh install of Windows 10 via Bootcamp. The system is all up and running but the only thing that will not work is casting to other devices....
  9. Without XP Support and Disappointed with Windows 8.1, Users Still Looking Forward to Windows 9

in Windows 10 News
    Without XP Support and Disappointed with Windows 8.1, Users Still Looking Forward to Windows 9: Windows XP was officially retired on April 8, the same day when Microsoft brought the new Windows 8.1 Update to life, a refreshed version of the original Windows 8.1 that comes with plenty of improvements to the traditional PC. Microsoft [img] has worked a lot to improve...
  10. Google Chrome to support HDR videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome to support HDR videos in Windows 10: Every day, people watch 30,000 years worth of video in Chrome. That’s a lot of video! Watch time grew significantly over the last year—not only because of viral YouTube hits, but also because of the creation of new video experiences around the world. For example, Jio...