Windows 10: VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard

Discus and support VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi dear manager, Here is my motherboard's specifications : https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M3A78/specifications/ Audio part is : VT1708B 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Majid Darab, Aug 30, 2020.

1. VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard

Hi dear manager,

Here is my motherboard's specifications :

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M3A78/specifications/

Audio part is :

VT1708B 8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
    Supports S/PDIF out interface,Multi-streaming teconologies and and Jack-detect
    S/PDIF out port at back I/O

And here is my motherboard's drivers download page :

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M3A78/HelpDesk_Download/

As you see latest VIA Audio driver is like below :

Audio driver for windows 7 :
    VIA_Audio_V6017200_XPVistaWin7.zip

And there is no driver for windows 10.

Where can i download this driver for windows 10?

For download it i tried the link below :

http://download.viatech.com/en/support/driversSelect.jsp

As you see there is no driver for WINDOWS 10 - AUDIO

I really need it!

What should i do?

I need a program like below image to set speaker settings and put it to 4 & check Speaker Fill.

This is why i am looking for that program & driver.

https://i.imgur.com/tn7HiXY.png

VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard 5479e4cc-3cc4-46b9-8b6a-0bf702c83c06?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance

:)

Majid Darab, Aug 30, 2020

2. Asus VIA HD Audio Driver, Windows 10

I have an ASUS G75VW. I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and it seems to have disabled my internal speakers. I believe the default speakers run on the VIA HD Audio drivers but I am not sure. I also have a list of multiple NVIDIA High Definition Audio drivers
    under the Audio section in the device manager.

Herman Kurrelmeier, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 30, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard :)

JoeBoyka, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard

1. VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard - Similar Threads - VIA Audio driver

2. Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790: Credit to Ma2002rio on the ASUS forums for investigating and providing this information to the community:https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-graphics-cards/nvidia-hd-audio-driver-installation-fails/td-p/975283Having trouble with your NVIDIA HD Audio Driver? For whatever...
  3. Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790: Credit to Ma2002rio on the ASUS forums for investigating and providing this information to the community:https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-graphics-cards/nvidia-hd-audio-driver-installation-fails/td-p/975283Having trouble with your NVIDIA HD Audio Driver? For whatever...
  4. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?: Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before until an update of Windows 11 and an update with Realtek.....ugh .......any suggestions ? Now, I have nothing. ...my sound is...
  5. Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues: hello ive updated my pc to windows 10 today and i cant get any audio output and input out of the motherboard my motherboard is asus P5Q SE 177859
  6. HD Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HD Audio Drivers: Hello, I posted something regarding Realtek Drivers having audio problems due to Audio Enhancements and after hours of installing, reinstalling, uninstalling drivers, it never really got fixed and I just gave up so I just went with the HD Audio Driver where the sound is fine....
  7. P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading

P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading: Recently went from 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. version 1909 (18363.592) My audio still works, but sometimes it stutters a bit if I'm doing certain things. (For instance if I'm listening to music and open up the personalise window, it will stall and then maybe give an error...
  8. P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading

P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading: Recently went from 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. version 1909 (18363.592) My audio still works, but sometimes it stutters a bit if I'm doing certain things. (For instance if I'm listening to music and open up the personalise window, it will stall and then maybe give an error...
  9. VIA HD Audio new drivers finally released and working with Windows 10!

VIA HD Audio new drivers finally released and working with Windows 10!: A lot of us have been experiencing issues with VIA HD Audio in Windows 10 and VIA finally released Windows 10 compatible drivers. Here's the link, just select Windows 10 in the drop down menu and it'll give you the direct link of the driver! VIA Drivers and Support...
  10. Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone

Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone: I installed windows 10 for my Asus laptop(which was running windows 8.1 pro and the mic worked perfectly) , and the microphone just doesn't work. I tried to install the latest win 10 drivers for Via, and that didn't help. Are there any fixes for this problem, or am I just out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download via audio driver asus G75VW

2. ASUS VIA HD Audio driver

3. HD Audio device ASUS

4. via audio driver download,
  5. via hd audio win 10 1909,
  6. nu vot