Windows 10: VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update

Discus and support VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] What Should I do ? Please Help Me.. VDeck is Important for EQ *Sad *Sad 58824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gunzorla, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update

VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update [​IMG]

What Should I do ?

Please Help Me.. VDeck is Important for EQ *Sad *Sad

:)

Gunzorla, Aug 4, 2016
  2. Jay Jap Win User

What is a 64bits VDeck.exe?

Hello Mitchell,

To answer your question, VDeck.exe is an audio driver for your computer. What we need to do is to reinstall it. You can go to this

link
    for more information and resolution for this concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Jay Jap, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Changing manually sound options every time I plug-unplug my headphones.

UPDATE!

After a long research I found the solution to this problem!

So I figured out that something is wrong with the new update of VIA HD AUDIO so I unistall the device form the device manager, blocked the automatic updates, reboot my PC and roll back my driver of VIA HD AUDIO and now its working correctly!

Hope that works for you too!

ΣωτήρηςΜπεκιάρης, Aug 4, 2016
  4. VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update

Having same problem. Up till this update I would not say it worked perfectly, but it did work.
    Any help getting this straightened out would be appreciated.

dwarfstar55, Aug 5, 2016
  5. yeo1992cc Win User
    It seems Via HD Audio installer detects windows 32-bit instead of 64-bit after Win10 Anniversary Update.

I not sure how to properly installing its in 64-bit except roleback to previous windows.
    (do please teach me if someone know how to make it install in 64-bit without roleback windows)

Someone posted that just directly replaced the files with 64-bit contains in the driver installer will just do fine.

yeo1992cc, Aug 19, 2016
  6. I have sound, and my stock Windows volume mixer work with the stock Windows supplied drivers, VIA VT1708S. Personally, I have never gotten their official driver package from their site to fully work in Windows 10. I always get some kind or error message about incompatible enhancements or something. I just tried VIAHDAud_v11_1100e_01282016 and get that use the 64 bit vdeck message. IMHO they dropped the ball long ago support wise. I will never ever buy another motherboard with onboard VIA audio in it.

alphanumeric, Aug 19, 2016
  7. yeo1992cc Win User
    I had it works perfectly before win10 anniversary update.
    But after the update, i attempt to reinstall the drivers along with sound blaster cinema 2

What happens next is the driver installation uses x32 instead of x64 =(

yeo1992cc, Aug 19, 2016
  8. yeo1992cc Win User

yeo1992cc, Sep 2, 2016
  9. yeo1992cc Win User
    Finally an official release from VIA - V11.1100f

yeo1992cc, Nov 10, 2016
  10. sagor Win User
    why there is no new motherboard integrated VIA audio codec?
    i love via over realtek

sagor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update - Similar Threads - VIA Audio Working

2. Realtek HD Audio problems after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio problems after update: Im wondering if ppl have no sound after the update and if they did, how they fixed it. submitted by /u/Singh673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hkzt/realtek_hd_audio_problems_after_update/
  3. LifeCam HD-3000 stopped working after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam HD-3000 stopped working after Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Back in September 2015 I had a similar problem: Microsoft's LifeCam HD-3000 webcam stopped working when I 'upgraded' from Windows 7 to Win 10. However, a thread on Windows Ten Forums solved the problem. *Party So I've been a happy camper for the last 17 month. That is...
  4. VIA HD Audio microphone not working

VIA HD Audio microphone not working: So, after fruitless attempts at fixing the issue using other people threads I've decided to create my own. I'm one of those unlucky to be bugged by sound issues after an upgrade to Win10 from Win7. My Siberia v2 headset microphone doesn't work. What I've tried:...
  5. Via HD Audio - Sound and Mic not working

Via HD Audio - Sound and Mic not working: I'm going around in circles on this one. I just upgraded my ASUS Laptop from Win 8.1 to Win 10 X64. (It has Via HD Audio) Initially, sound worked but the microphone didn't. I fussed with many settings but nothing seemed to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  6. Codecs no longer working after Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Codecs no longer working after Anniversary update: Since the Anniversary update, I cannot play MKVs, MP4s and AVIs. I even installed the latest K-lite & CCCP after this. When I use WMP to play an MP4 for example, the program crashes. VLC plays AVI and MP4, but without sound. Do you have suggestions what I have to configure...
  7. Via HD Audio Distorted for Headphones

Via HD Audio Distorted for Headphones: Hello all! I've just upgraded to Windows 10, and despite all the cool and fun stuff I got with the upgrade, I am quite disappointed that I cannot use my headphones on the notebook. The speakers function properly, but my headphones are producing an awkward sound. I will try...
  8. Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone

Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone: I installed windows 10 for my Asus laptop(which was running windows 8.1 pro and the mic worked perfectly) , and the microphone just doesn't work. I tried to install the latest win 10 drivers for Via, and that didn't help. Are there any fixes for this problem, or am I just out...
  9. Via HD Audio not working - Searched for forums already

Via HD Audio not working - Searched for forums already: Hi, I've searched the forums here and elsewhere to fix this problem. I have tried restarting my laptop, restarting the audio in services.msc, changing the max memory under boot in msconfig.exe, changing the bit rate from 24-bit to 16-bit (can't because the dropdown box is...
  10. VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130

VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130: Since the installation yesterday of 10130 the audio has stopped working. Have tried installing new drivers, deactivating and reactivating but nothing seems to fix it. The system claims that everything is working properly but it sure does not. When I try to use the test tone...