Windows 10: Viber App for Windows 10

Discus and support Viber App for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I can't seem to find a viber app for my surface pro3 with windows 10 platform. I was able to install an app before if I remember it correctly I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yeanuel Del Mundo, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Viber App for Windows 10

Hi,

I can't seem to find a viber app for my surface pro3 with windows 10 platform. I was able to install an app before if I remember it correctly I already had windows 10 that tie. Please advise. Thank you.

:)

Yeanuel Del Mundo, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Silas W. Win User

Viber App Not getting started

Hello Manutyagi_2,

Thank you for your Forum Contribution.

As i understand you have issues with your Viber.

I guess that this is an App issue and you will have to contact the Developer.

Have you seen these links before?

Viber | Support Portal

Viber | Support Portal

Regards,

Silas W., Nov 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Viber App for Windows 10

viber app for symbian

i send sms invitation for viber and I get viber message back from that person, but I cannot get him on my viber contact list. how to do this?

timbertrade, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Viber App for Windows 10

1. Viber App for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Viber App

2. If this app isn't working right, reset it - Strange characters (font)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If this app isn't working right, reset it - Strange characters (font): After a Windows Update, on every Universal Windows Program, the option Reset now displays the following message under the Reset text: [ATTACH] I have found another variation of this strange update: source:...
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.: The Microsoft Store Roblox App will not fully load on my Windows Tablet. Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.356 Roblox would load until it says Hello, *USERNAME*! and its an infinite loading screen the 3 blue dots just keep cycling. I've tried...
  4. What free app can be used to combine photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What free app can be used to combine photos?: Because I wanted to be able to show a before and after comparison to make it easier to understand. So the important qualification here is 'free'! Hehe. TIA....
  5. Help in deleting a temp Viber file!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help in deleting a temp Viber file!: Because I was performing a cleanup of files and there were files I couldn't delete. Although I know to end task of OneDrive for files that can't be deleted, and restarting OneDrive with the code I have, but then I couldn't do that with my Viber app on desktop as I do not...
  6. Why I can not install viber on my windows phone???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why I can not install viber on my windows phone???: Why I can not install viber on my windows phone??? problem code 0x80073D05 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-install-viber-on-my-windows-phone/afd664d4-0971-4dc5-ba62-36a535dd7817
  7. Installing Viber for desktop problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Viber for desktop problem: Hi there, I've been trying to install Viber for desktop using Windows 10 but it always gives an error message "One or more issues caused the setup to fail". Then I tried to install in on my other laptop using Windows 7 and it successfully installed without any glitch. I...
  8. Viber: suddenly started saving pictures to One Drive.

Viber: suddenly started saving pictures to One Drive.: Viber normally downloads received image files to %USERPROFILE%/Pictures/Viber folder. However, on one of my Windows 10 Pro x64 machines it suddenly started to download its images to OneDrive folder, under OneDrive/Pictures/Viber. Other machines still seem to work as before....
  9. windows cam not working on viber

windows cam not working on viber: my windows cam is not working on viber. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cam-not-working-on-viber/61488c96-2ab6-4051-b3ec-bfb17ee17f73
  10. Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out for Windows 10 Read more

Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out for Windows 10 Read more: Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out for Windows 10 Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out in the Windows Store today, it’s free to download from the Store and will be available across all Windows 10 devices. kY72T41OEE4 Viber is the easy-to-use...