Windows 10: Viber App for Windows 10

Discus and support Viber App for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I can't seem to find a viber app for my surface pro3 with windows 10 platform. I was able to install an app before if I remember it correctly I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yeanuel Del Mundo, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Viber App for Windows 10

Hi,

I can't seem to find a viber app for my surface pro3 with windows 10 platform. I was able to install an app before if I remember it correctly I already had windows 10 that tie. Please advise. Thank you.

:)

Yeanuel Del Mundo, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Silas W. Win User

Viber App Not getting started

Hello Manutyagi_2,

Thank you for your Forum Contribution.

As i understand you have issues with your Viber.

I guess that this is an App issue and you will have to contact the Developer.

Have you seen these links before?

Viber | Support Portal

Viber | Support Portal

Regards,

Silas W., Nov 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Viber App for Windows 10

viber app for symbian

i send sms invitation for viber and I get viber message back from that person, but I cannot get him on my viber contact list. how to do this?

timbertrade, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Viber App for Windows 10

1. Viber App for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Viber App

2. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  3. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  4. Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...: Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new Microsoft account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-apps-i-installed-facebooktelegramviberetc/9ef4aa64-e859-4525-b3c3-ed0ffc0c7d1c
  5. Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...

Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...: Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new Microsoft account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-apps-i-installed-facebooktelegramviberetc/9ef4aa64-e859-4525-b3c3-ed0ffc0c7d1c
  6. Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. BUILT-IN MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK FOR BROWSERS AND SOME APPS like viber but works on video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUILT-IN MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK FOR BROWSERS AND SOME APPS like viber but works on video...: Hi there,Let me get into details of the issue I'm getting and the solution I have done so far so anyone would avoid to suggest steps that I have already done.Mic: Realtek High Definition AudioLaptop model and specs: Windows Specs:Issue:My mic doesn't work with browsers— for...
  8. BUILT-IN MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK FOR BROWSERS AND SOME APPS like viber but works on video...

BUILT-IN MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK FOR BROWSERS AND SOME APPS like viber but works on video...: Hi there,Let me get into details of the issue I'm getting and the solution I have done so far so anyone would avoid to suggest steps that I have already done.Mic: Realtek High Definition AudioLaptop model and specs: Windows Specs:Issue:My mic doesn't work with browsers— for...
  9. BUILT-IN MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK FOR BROWSERS AND SOME APPS like viber but works on video...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Install app from Microsoft store (Viber)

Install app from Microsoft store (Viber): Hello, I want to install the Viber app from Microsoft store on my laptop https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/vi...ot:overviewtab However this app is only available for mobile device and hub. I had this app installed a couple of years ago on my desktop and it still works there....