Windows 10: Viber desktop causing blue screen on Windows 10

Discus and support Viber desktop causing blue screen on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Who else here experience when trying to open specific message in viber desktop then boom automatic blue screen of death always... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NiñoBasas, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Viber desktop causing blue screen on Windows 10

Who else here experience when trying to open specific message in viber desktop then boom automatic blue screen of death always

:)

NiñoBasas, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Viber desktop causing blue screen on Windows 10

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Viber desktop causing blue screen on Windows 10

1. Viber desktop causing blue screen on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Viber desktop causing

2. Windows Update Causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Causes Blue Screen: As of around august a new update was queued for my pc, which I then installed. The update blue screened my pc then uninstalled it and my pc was back to normal. I then started trying to figure out why, I scanned for viruses and corrupt files etc, none were the cause. Then...
  3. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN: I have a Dell Laptop, Last Dec, i update my laptop but after the update, its always crashing and automatically restarting with blue screen. I already uninstall all the latest update but unfortunately still crashing and having a Blue Screen. I decided to REFORMAT the Drive C:...
  4. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN: I have a Dell Laptop, Last Dec, i update my laptop but after the update, its always crashing and automatically restarting with blue screen. I already uninstall all the latest update but unfortunately still crashing and having a Blue Screen. I decided to REFORMAT the Drive C:...
  5. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Viber Desktop - audio

Viber Desktop - audio: I've had Viber Desktop installed for months. But roughly a month ago, the audio suddenly stopped working. I can't hear anything. If someone sends me a video, for example, I can't hear what it's saying. If I try to call someone, they can hear me and I can't hear them. I...
  7. Viber desktop setup

Viber desktop setup: When i am trying to activate the program, the QR code never appeared and I am receiving the message that i don't have internet connection which is wrong, in task view bar showing that I have internet access...
  8. Windows 10 Boot USB causes Blue Screen

Windows 10 Boot USB causes Blue Screen: Hi, I have just recently built my first PC, I'm trying to install windows 10 via USB, I created a bootable usb using the windows tool but when i select it as a boot option the Windows logo appears then I get a blue screen either with Recovery or a normal BSOD with a stop...
  9. Installing Viber for desktop problem

Installing Viber for desktop problem: Hi there, I've been trying to install Viber for desktop using Windows 10 but it always gives an error message "One or more issues caused the setup to fail". Then I tried to install in on my other laptop using Windows 7 and it successfully installed without any glitch. I...
  10. Viber App for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Viber App for Windows 10: Hi, I can't seem to find a viber app for my surface pro3 with windows 10 platform. I was able to install an app before if I remember it correctly I already had windows 10 that tie. Please advise. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. viber blue screen on video call

2. viber has blue screen when playing

3. blue screen viber

4. can viber desktop cause bsod