Windows 10: Viber disappeared from PC

Discus and support Viber disappeared from PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This morning I was shocked to see that Viber app suddenly disappeared from my desktop. I got a error message saying to setup log. What steps am I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abdul R, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Abdul R Win User

Viber disappeared from PC

This morning I was shocked to see that Viber app suddenly disappeared from my desktop. I got a error message saying to setup log. What steps am I supposed to take?

:)

Abdul R, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Hoolm Win User

Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

on Desktop i Got on phone and PC
    thanks*Smile

Hoolm, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

On what device do you want to use it?

Viber from the Store is only available on Mobile devices and Surface Hub.

You can get Viber for Desktop, as @sygnus21 suggested, to serve as a portal.

Edwin, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Viber disappeared from PC

Viber

Hi,

This is an official representative of Viber.

As explained above, Viber's latest version can always be found on Ovi Store.

However, please note that Viber is available for the following devices on S40 platform: S40 - Compatibility and for this list of devices on S60 platform: Symbian
    (S60) - supported devices

Other devices that are not on this list will unfortunately not be compatible with Viber.

Best regards,

the Viber Team.

ViberMedia, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Viber disappeared from PC

1. Viber disappeared from PC - Similar Threads - Viber disappeared

2. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  3. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  4. How do I install Viber on windows11 It is not Microsoft verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Viber on windows11 It is not Microsoft verified: Using Windows 11,I want to install VIber. I get a message: The app you are trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app and suggests getting it from the Store. but it is not in the Store. how do I install it...
  5. How do I install Viber on windows11 It is not Microsoft verified

How do I install Viber on windows11 It is not Microsoft verified: Using Windows 11,I want to install VIber. I get a message: The app you are trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app and suggests getting it from the Store. but it is not in the Store. how do I install it...
  6. Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...: Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new Microsoft account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-apps-i-installed-facebooktelegramviberetc/9ef4aa64-e859-4525-b3c3-ed0ffc0c7d1c
  7. Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...

Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...: Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new Microsoft account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-apps-i-installed-facebooktelegramviberetc/9ef4aa64-e859-4525-b3c3-ed0ffc0c7d1c
  8. Will the apps I installed facebook,telegram,viber,etc disappear if I sign into new...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Viber Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viber Virus?: One day I was sending a message to someone. I clicked the send button, and it crashed.I searched frantically for Viber. There it was. But Viber Ⅱ? Was this a dual app?I deleted it immediately.What is this?...
  10. viber error windows 11 2318

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viber error windows 11 2318: Viber doesn't work and tried uninstalling it but error 2318 keeps popping out for windows 11. Does anyone have a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viber-error-windows-11-2318/0cdbdcc6-864d-4e42-a842-19d8ae2cd4ae