Windows 10: Viber UWP APPX?

Discus and support Viber UWP APPX? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After reinstalling Windows 10, I noticed that Viber app pulled from Microsoft Store. Does anyone have appx file of Viber UWP app to send me? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zezeljko, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Viber UWP APPX?

After reinstalling Windows 10, I noticed that Viber app pulled from Microsoft Store. Does anyone have appx file of Viber UWP app to send me?

submitted by /u/Zezeljko
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zezeljko, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

On what device do you want to use it?

Viber from the Store is only available on Mobile devices and Surface Hub.

You can get Viber for Desktop, as @sygnus21 suggested, to serve as a portal.

Edwin, Mar 7, 2020
  3. How do i create a backup for all/some of my UWP apps (in .appx or in .msix format) installed on my PC

How do i make an .appx or .msix file out all or some specific UWP apps installed on my PC so that I will not need to download that UWP app again on the Microsoft Store found on another PC.

Marr Raimund Salcedo, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Hoolm Win User

Viber UWP APPX?

Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

on Desktop i Got on phone and PC
    thanks*Smile

Hoolm, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Viber UWP APPX?

1. Viber UWP APPX? - Similar Threads - Viber UWP APPX

2. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  3. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  4. Viber Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viber Virus?: One day I was sending a message to someone. I clicked the send button, and it crashed.I searched frantically for Viber. There it was. But Viber Ⅱ? Was this a dual app?I deleted it immediately.What is this?...
  5. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx: Good morning,I've noticed this zip file trying to enter our environment through our firewall. Our firewall tagged it as malicious, but when I ran the SHA256 hash009f7db134c6061fe8f260e075374a28abbbc44e6cf23de107f93ec8b8c59816 against Virus Total, it appears to be a...
  6. SCREENSHOT will not paste on VIBER

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCREENSHOT will not paste on VIBER: Good day, everyone!For some reason, I suddenly COULD NOT paste via CTRL+V my screenshot on the program VIBER.I tried re-installing the app but it still does the same thing. But I could paste my screenshot properly on MA PAINT. And when I try to attach an image on Viber, it...
  7. SCREENSHOT will not paste on VIBER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCREENSHOT will not paste on VIBER: Good day, everyone!For some reason, I suddenly COULD NOT paste via CTRL+V my screenshot on the program VIBER.I tried re-installing the app but it still does the same thing. But I could paste my screenshot properly on MA PAINT. And when I try to attach an image on Viber, it...
  8. Viber instalation

Viber instalation: I cannot install Viber on my PC. I have been downloaded it from web page, abut it won't open and run for installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viber-instalation/f741a0be-dd2e-4ff0-bc6b-1b17343586f3
  9. Viber Desktop - audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viber Desktop - audio: I've had Viber Desktop installed for months. But roughly a month ago, the audio suddenly stopped working. I can't hear anything. If someone sends me a video, for example, I can't hear what it's saying. If I try to call someone, they can hear me and I can't hear them. I...
  10. Viber desktop setup

Viber desktop setup: When i am trying to activate the program, the QR code never appeared and I am receiving the message that i don't have internet connection which is wrong, in task view bar showing that I have internet access...