Windows 10: Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.

Discus and support Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried to reset the power options as instructed and run the windows fix program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterWhittam, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.

I have tried to reset the power options as instructed and run the windows fix program

:)

PeterWhittam, Nov 25, 2020
  2. CYBERSURG Win User

Error 1114

How to fix:

"LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.?"

Thanks

CYBERSURG, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

Hi everyone,

I have a problem when I want log in Firestorm 4.7.5. It comes this message: Loadlibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. My pc works perfectly, I have problem only with Firestorm, so I can't use it. The
    old version of Firestorm 4.6.9 worked perfectly. I have Windows 10. Can you help me? Thanks very much. Sorry for my bad english

Giovanna TanhìPaliani, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.

Loadlibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

I have Windows 10 and I have a problem when trying to connect my TRAKTOR S4 mk2 mixer.

I loaded the TRAKTOR software, transferred music to the program, but it won't open properly.

It comes this message: Loadlibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

I've downloaded any TRAKTOR updates but I keep getting the same problem.

Can anyone help please? Thanks

KevinBrannigan, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.

1. Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message. - Similar Threads - Viber initialize Error

2. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list"Error code: 1114So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  3. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list" Error code: 1114 So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  4. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list"Error code: 1114So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  5. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list" Error code: 1114 So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  6. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1114 DLL Error when launch game: the dynamic link library initialization program crashedDLL - google translator.https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/I have already tried to reinstall visual c++ and change video card settings....
  7. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL Error when launch game: the dynamic link library initialization program crashedDLL - google translator.https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/I have already tried to reinstall visual c++ and change video card settings....
  8. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

9. Error 1114

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 1114: How to fix: "LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.?" Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/error-1114/3fa08406-a561-4760-a46b-be01f32f91dd
  10. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397