Windows 10: vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

Discus and support vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GailL1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. GailL1 Win User

vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying.

:)

GailL1, Aug 4, 2019
  2. GailL1 Win User

I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying.

GailL1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Sep 28, 2019
  4. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow - Similar Threads - vibrating circles form

2. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  3. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  4. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  5. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor: Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also when I open my browser, it also starts again for about a minute, then finally ends. Is this normal, if not how do I fix it...
  6. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows: So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-turns-into-a-circle-with-two-arrows/392639d1-479d-45a8-a420-2caac5a80145
  7. Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG: I am having an issue with my mouse. Every time I'm on chrome, or in discord. The mouse switch to an arrow to a circle with a little dot in the middle. The background of the circle seems to change color to have bigger contrast with the background. This is annoying. How can i...
  8. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  9. Mouse Vibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Vibrate: I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it vibrates. And i can't find driver of that mouse. How to fix it? Pls i need it a lot!!!!!...
  10. constant circle around mouse pointer

constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...