Windows 10: vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

Discus and support vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GailL1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. GailL1 Win User

vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying.

:)

GailL1, Aug 4, 2019
  2. GailL1 Win User

I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying.

GailL1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Sep 28, 2019
  4. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow - Similar Threads - vibrating circles form

2. mouse arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse arrow: How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609
  3. Mouse Vibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Vibrate: I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it vibrates. And i can't find driver of that mouse. How to fix it? Pls i need it a lot!!!!!...
  4. why is my mouse blue circle change

why is my mouse blue circle change: how to change my mouse loading blue circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-mouse-blue-circle-change/c52e12d9-a15f-4179-bf89-03742cffb108
  5. next to the arrow blue circle always running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    next to the arrow blue circle always running: Blue circle next to the arrow all the time like there is something running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/next-to-the-arrow-blue-circle-always-running/9ce06fa1-d564-4dd6-b44b-50e5d32cfc34
  6. Spinning mouse circle at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning mouse circle at startup: Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for...
  7. constant circle around mouse pointer

constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...
  8. Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application: While using Windows 10, my mouse periodically vibrates (buzzes). This is independent of any application, and will occur when only the OS is on the screen (no application is active). The vibration is in the mouse ONLY; there is no audible sound associated with the vibration,...
  9. Windows loopoing with circle going around

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows loopoing with circle going around: I know lots of people have had similar problems some successfully fixed others possibly not anyway here is my scenario. Just come into possession of an Asus desktop AMD cpu 8GB DDR3 and 3TB hdd. Been told was reset before being handed to me. Anyway on booting all I get is the...
  10. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759