Windows 10: vibrating/jumping cursor

Discus and support vibrating/jumping cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My cursor vibrates/jumps. I am using a touch pad. Also, a relatively new power cord arks a bit when I plug it in. Could that be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Artsfacc, May 28, 2019.

1. Artsfacc Win User

vibrating/jumping cursor

Hi.

My cursor vibrates/jumps. I am using a touch pad. Also, a relatively new power cord arks a bit when I plug it in. Could that be the problem?

Thanks.

:)

Artsfacc, May 28, 2019

2. Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, May 28, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, May 28, 2019
  4. vibrating/jumping cursor

Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, May 28, 2019
Thema:

vibrating/jumping cursor

1. vibrating/jumping cursor - Similar Threads - vibrating jumping cursor

2. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  3. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  4. touchpad jumping cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad jumping cursor: I used my touchpad in my Lenovo laptop and whenever I hover it either on what any page open it will jump on place to another. Something like someone is also controlling it. I have anti virus program so I doubt it is a virus. Also, I tried to use Bluetooth mouse to see if...
  5. cursor jump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  6. cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor jumping: Acer v3-572p with Windows 10. Cursor jumps to upper right corner of screen. What's going on? Nobody seems to have the answer. Is this a hardware problem or a software problem. How do I troubleshoot the computer to find and fix?...
  7. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  8. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  9. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cursor vibrates when touched