Windows 10: Vibrating pixels in a monitor

Discus and support Vibrating pixels in a monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, My desktop's monitor (almost central part) appears vibrating or flickering. What could be the reason for this issue? Is this something associated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by christy4290, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Vibrating pixels in a monitor

Hi,
    My desktop's monitor (almost central part) appears vibrating or flickering. What could be the reason for this issue? Is this something associated with RAM or the monitor itself?

christy4290, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Vibrating pixels in a monitor :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 11, 2022
  3. Second monitor appears pixelated sometimes

Before we get started, here might be some setup information that may be worth noting. My primary monitor is a 1080p, 1920 x 1080 (native) using an HDMI to DVI. My secondary monitor is a SONY TV 1360 x 768 (native) using an HDMI. Both are connected to my graphics card and not the motherboard. I have always had this setup but I have not always had this issue.

Preforming the following actions may cause my second monitor to appear pixelated.
    • Getting a web browser out of maximized mode by click dragging the window or using the restore button
    • Using full screen on the secondary monitor
    • Dragging a window into the second monitor, sometimes

In order to temporarily solve this issue I must apply a change to any display using the Nvidia Control Panel. Using the Windows display settings to apply a change does not always fix the issue. Also note that after the second monitor goes pixelated, my computer does not detect a change in any display's resolution settings.

So far I have tried the following fixes to no avail
    • Keeping display drivers up to date
    • Using a DDU to wipe display drivers clean and start anew
    • Using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter

I have tried to use capture software to screenshot the pixelation but it can not see it. I have to use a camera to show what it looks like instead.
    Before:

Vibrating pixels in a monitor [​IMG]

After:

Capture software is not capable of detecting the pixelation so I have recreated what it looks like on screen. Use this as reverence if the pictures look bad.
    Before:

After:

Tjaekazuta, Sep 11, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Vibrating pixels in a monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

Vibrating pixels in a monitor

1. Vibrating pixels in a monitor - Similar Threads - Vibrating pixels monitor

2. My monitor display is pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor display is pixelated: I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-display-is-pixelated/8baa9e48-65aa-4517-979a-3aada18c1a2f
  3. My monitor display is pixelated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor display is pixelated: I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-display-is-pixelated/8baa9e48-65aa-4517-979a-3aada18c1a2f
  4. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  5. Extend monitor display pixelated

Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  6. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Random pixel stripes on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pixel stripes on monitor: Hello, I sometimes get random stripes on my monitor, but weirdly enough these aren't dead pixels, since I'm able to screenshot them. I have no idea what could be causing this, but I already tried updating my graphics driver, which didn't solve it. I can look at the stripe and...
  8. Random pixel stripes on monitor

Random pixel stripes on monitor: Hello, I sometimes get random stripes on my monitor, but weirdly enough these aren't dead pixels, since I'm able to screenshot them. I have no idea what could be causing this, but I already tried updating my graphics driver, which didn't solve it. I can look at the stripe and...
  9. Ficklering pixels on external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ficklering pixels on external monitor: When I connect my new laptop to my external monitor using its original HDMI cable, the monitor shows flickering pixels on its screen. It is very noticeable when the background is dark. Can anyone please help? It would be highly appreciated ^^ I have watched many youtube...
  10. monitor and geen pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor and geen pixels: there are green pixels all over my monitor ever since I installed my graphics card I would like a response as quickly as possible thank u very much!...