Windows 10: Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10

Discus and support Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomgabay1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. tomgabay1 Win User

Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10

:)

tomgabay1, Nov 17, 2018

2. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 17, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 - audio and video stops

Hello Nathaniel,

For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Is this issue specific to playing audio and video online?
    • Which browser or player are you using?
    • Have you tried playing audio and video files saved on your hard drive?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Audio synch

2. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?: Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10...
  3. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?: Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10...
  4. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering: I have ryzen 2700x and rtx2060, W10 1909 with latest updates, latest driver/bios, have tried a lot of fixes and none have worked. Videos in browsers skip frames, including in firefox, chrome, brave, opera, edge, ie, etc. The stutter is pretty bad, tons of skipped frames,...
  6. All videos are stuttering in browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All videos are stuttering in browsers: I have Windows 10 desktop PC latest updates installed, AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU. I started getting massive stutter in all videos in web browsers, including Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera. Basically looks like dropped frames and bad frame timing. I don't notice a stutter in 3D...
  7. Audio going out of sync in all videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio going out of sync in all videos: My audio goes out of sync when i watch video on my computer, not just chrome or browser based, even stuff I have downloaded. the audio gets further ahead as time progresses, and becomes noticable after 5-10 minutes. I can temporarily reset it by disabling and reenabling my...
  8. Audio going out of sync in all videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio going out of sync in all videos: My audio goes out of sync when i watch video on my computer, not just chrome or browser based, even stuff I have downloaded. the audio gets further ahead as time progresses, and becomes noticable after 5-10 minutes. I can temporarily reset it by disabling and reenabling my...
  9. All audio/video is out of sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio/video is out of sync: For the last week or so, whenever I watch any video, the audio gets out of sync and gets progressively worse the longer the video plays. It happens on everything, youtube, Netflix and happens in all browsers. my system Is a Dell XPS 2350 All-in-one I have tried all the...
  10. Anyway to stop ALL videos and use TEXT browser

in Browsers and Email
    Anyway to stop ALL videos and use TEXT browser: Hi there. doesn't matter what browser you use it's getting increasingly annoying when you just are looking or reading text the target website is also riddled with built in videos (not talking about extra popups or ad blockers here) which can take an age to load and get in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2012 video and audio out of sync for all browsers

2. firefox video and audio out of sync