Windows 10: Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix

Discus and support Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing video, audio, and mouse stuttering since 7/16/21 that makes games and videos unplayable. It started when I was playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xTrUtHx, Jul 26, 2021.

1. xTrUtHx Win User

Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix

Hello, I have been experiencing video, audio, and mouse stuttering since 7/16/21 that makes games and videos unplayable. It started when I was playing FFXIV and got this error:Before that point everything was running smoothly, so I assumed that the issue was caused by the game. However, the problem persisted after uninstalling FFXIV, so I restarted my PC. That didn't work so I manually updated all of my drivers and then ran Driver Easy Pro to see if I had missed any drivers. After multiple restarts and booting in safe mode, the stuttering continued. My internet speed is very fast and the netwo

:)

xTrUtHx, Jul 26, 2021

2. Video and audio stuttering

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you in resolving your stuttering issue with Video and Audio. I would suggest you follow the below fixes one by one to resolve the issue.

Fix #1:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type CMD

Step 2:

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press enter.

Step 4:

Restart PC and Verify

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Video Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Fix #3:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Audio Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Let me know the status after performing the above and if in case the issue still persists then will provide you with further steps to resolve this issue.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 26, 2021
  3. MrOctober Win User
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening
    to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped.Did the DISM and sfc/scannow, corrupted files
    were found and fixed but the problem is still there. In the Reliability History there are several 117 and 141 errors.

Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Clee Irwin, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix

1. Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix - Similar Threads - Video Audio Stuttering

2. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio video mouse everything stutters: I have amd 7600x, 32gb ram 4800MT/s, rtx 3060 12gb, 1 month old system I am facing same problem on window 11 and 10 Pro with all the lastest window update as of posting this question.Annoying party if there is songsaudio video micro stutters last for 1sec and mouse lag. As...
  3. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio video mouse everything stutters: I have amd 7600x, 32gb ram 4800MT/s, rtx 3060 12gb, 1 month old system I am facing same problem on window 11 and 10 Pro with all the lastest window update as of posting this question.Annoying party if there is songsaudio video micro stutters last for 1sec and mouse lag. As...
  4. PC Audio and Video Stutter Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Audio and Video Stutter Windows 10: This is copied and pasted from my forum post I just made on tomshardware.com, so I used a thread there as a reference although I have seen a thread on Microsoft with a nearly identical...
  5. Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?

Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?: WinTV v8 latest installer from the website. Fresh install of Win 1703 and 1909 and 2004 with surface pro 4 drivers, then wintv drivers and apps to test. No problems with live TV in 1703 and 1909, but stutters in 2004. LatencyMon shows wdf01000.sys is the main detected...
  6. Video and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  7. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  8. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Win10 Audio and video stutter

Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  10. Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10

Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10: I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a conexant smartaudio hd sound driver. Anytime I use the computer, the video and audio stutters. I have had this issue for the past month now. At first i thought it was my sound driver, but the problem came back. Then I...