Windows 10: Video and audio stuttering

Discus and support Video and audio stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jonathan Gov, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Video and audio stuttering

I recently bought a brand new pc -

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray
    Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16
    Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4
    Asus PRIME X570-PRO
    A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280
    Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower Smart Case Black

Seagate HDD 4.0TB 256MB SATA3 BarraCuda

Gigabyte RTX 2080TI GAMING OC 11GB

Corsair RM750 750W PSU 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Edifier 2.0 Luna Eclipse 74W Black Bluetooth

Plus I run a duel monitor setup-
    microstep MSI MAG272CQR Brand new

DELL P2317H Old

From the very moment I fired up the PC I had experienced stuttering in both video and audio, the video stuttering was pretty constant and the audio stuttering happened at random but frequently. Just by draggin a tab across the screen was enough to see the stutters, and as for the audio, I could use the "test" function to replicate the audio stutters. This problem seem to come and go at random, and restarting the pc seems to fix it for a while, but it always comes back. I tried re-installing my gpu driver and audio driver, even reseting my pc. No cigar so far. Please someone help, I payed an arm and a leg for this rig and I can't even watch videos on it without the experience being completely ruined by these stutters

:)

Jonathan Gov, Jul 25, 2020

2. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no
    blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped.Did the DISM and sfc/scannow, corrupted files were found and fixed
    but the problem is still there. In the Reliability History there are several 117 and 141 errors.

Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Clee Irwin, Jul 25, 2020
  3. RWelton Win User
    audio and video out of sync and stutters

audio and video out of sync and stutters, most noticeable on youtube

RWelton, Jul 25, 2020
  4. MrOctober Win User

Video and audio stuttering

Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Video and audio stuttering

1. Video and audio stuttering - Similar Threads - Video audio stuttering

2. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  3. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  4. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  5. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  6. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  7. audio and video out of sync and stutters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio and video out of sync and stutters: audio and video out of sync and stutters, most noticeable on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-out-of-sync-and-stutters/78ad62d2-3d2a-473f-bb87-b20ffbf86220
  8. Display/video crashes and audio stutters

Display/video crashes and audio stutters: Hi there, For the past while, when I have been using my desktop, at seemingly random times I will be watching a YouTube video or downloading something and the computer will freeze for a half second, the audio will stutter, and then the video goes black my monitor says it...
  9. Win10 Audio and video stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  10. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...