Windows 10: Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode

Discus and support Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When my brand new Windows 10 laptop goes into sleep mode, usually videos and audio files will not play unless I restart the computer. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJP1228, May 13, 2019.

1. AJP1228 Win User

Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode

When my brand new Windows 10 laptop goes into sleep mode, usually videos and audio files will not play unless I restart the computer. Is there something else I can do to fix this problem without wasting time on a restart? Videos will not play on YouTube or Facebook or other websites, and this is in both Edge and Firefox. Audio files on my computer will not play, either; the player just sits there and will not advance. They are fine once I reboot, so please don't tell me it's a problem with the drivers, like I have seen commented in older threads.

:)

AJP1228, May 13, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Wake from Sleep - video playing before log in

Hello,

To better assist you with the audio playing when you wake up the device, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Is this happening to other User Profiles on your device?
    • Did you put the video on pause prior to putting the computer on sleep mode?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 13, 2019
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Audio driver preventing sleep mode/audio playing while in sleep mode windows 10

Hi David,

Sleep mode uses very little power and once you wake up your computer, you're instantly back to where you left off. To turn off audio playing while on sleep mode, you can try to turn off audio jack sensing and the mic on the Realtek audio manager app.

Update us with the result.

Ar Rom, May 13, 2019
  4. Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode

Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode

1. Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Video Audio Play

2. Persistent BSODs after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSODs after waking from sleep mode: Hi there,My Dell 5510 is constantly showing me BSODs, usually after I leave it in sleep mode e.g., stepping away for usually more than 30 minutes or just closing the laptop without turning it off. When I return and start working again, I either get a BSOD or the screen is...
  3. Persistent BSODs after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent BSODs after waking from sleep mode: Hi there,My Dell 5510 is constantly showing me BSODs, usually after I leave it in sleep mode e.g., stepping away for usually more than 30 minutes or just closing the laptop without turning it off. When I return and start working again, I either get a BSOD or the screen is...
  4. Windows10 after waking it from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 after waking it from sleep mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingFerdinand11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wsgiju/windows10_after_waking_it_from_sleep_mode/
  5. Volume booming after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume booming after waking from sleep mode: Hello, Every time my laptop sleeps, upon waking the volume is super load giving me a nasty shock very often. When I unplug and replug the audio 3.5mm jack it fixes. It seems to me like the OS forgets that they're headphones after waking up and treats them as speakers, but the...
  6. W10 - BSOD after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 - BSOD after waking from sleep mode: Hello,I have a laptop that keeps getting the BSOD when it comes out of sleep mode with the error code: "Unexpected Store Exception"I have tried checking for corrupted files, reinstalling drivers, scanning for viruses and even reinstalling Windows 10 but the issue still...
  7. Audio and Video Stop Working After Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio and Video Stop Working After Sleep Mode: I have been experiencing an extremely annoying issue for the past few weeks that has finally bothered me enough to warrant a post. Every night I put my computer to sleep and wake it up the next day. Upon waking up, the computer no longer plays any videos or any audio Both...
  8. Waking from sleep mode.

Waking from sleep mode.: After a Windows 10 update four days ago, my desktop computer won't wake up after going into sleep mode. The only way I have been able to cope with this is to unplug the power for several seconds. How can I fix the problem so that touching the keyboard or mouse will wake up...
  9. Video/audio don't work after waking up from sleep mode.

Video/audio don't work after waking up from sleep mode.: I recently installed a new ssd into an old laptop and then installed a fresh copy of Windows 10. Just in the last few days (I think it wasn't like this at first) my system loses the ability to play video or audio after waking up from sleep mode. If I restart the system,...
  10. BSOD after waking computer from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after waking computer from sleep mode: I had just finished about 4 hours of gaming and put my computer in sleep mode while I did some other personal things. Once I came back, I awoke my computer and when attempting to put in my log passcode, my computer froze. After about 1 minute, nothing had changed, so I forced...