Windows 10: Video and movie streaming not working

Discus and support Video and movie streaming not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HP Pavilion stop streaming videos and movies. It was working find about 1am today, now I can't stream through my school cohorts and lessons, youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VeronicaRosado, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Video and movie streaming not working

HP Pavilion stop streaming videos and movies. It was working find about 1am today, now I can't stream through my school cohorts and lessons, youtube is not working and Hulu is not playing. Need help working this out.

:)

VeronicaRosado, Sep 11, 2018

2. Streaming movies or video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing a few issues in streaming movies and videos. Let me help you resolve the issues.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask you a few questions.

• Have you tried with Internet Explorer? What is the status?
    • Do you receive any error message/code?

I suggest you to download and install the latest Audio and Video Drivers and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, Download and install the latest Graphics driver from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Do replay back with the updated status and details. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 11, 2018
  3. PatM.YV. Win User
    Streaming movies or video Windows 10

Hi, Again I'm having problems streaming videos. funny thing is when I go through my browser (edge) movies, videos, and live stream play but are jerky and audio is not synced with the people speaking. BUT when I try to stream any movie or Video from an
    app from the Windows store I get blank screen and audio only. Tried to change Hardware acceleration, doesn't help. confused and frustrated. Pat.

PatM.YV., Sep 11, 2018
  4. Video and movie streaming not working

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Video and movie streaming not working

1. Video and movie streaming not working - Similar Threads - Video movie streaming

2. No streaming service video works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  3. No streaming service video works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  4. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  5. Streaming videos

Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  6. Streaming video

Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  7. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  8. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  9. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995
  10. Video streaming not to go full stream?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video streaming not to go full stream?: Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic; on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are videos pixelated in windows 10